exercise.png
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    3.96 Miles on the treadmill:ohwell:
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I ran outside on our snowy country roads today! 4.5 miles making it 14.5 miles in 4 days!!
    I do not know what happened to my ticker! The address is there but not the ticker!:noway:

Here's your ticker, sweetie:
    blk-exercise.png
    It looks like your code is off. You need the [ img] and [ /img] (but with no spaces) in front and behind the "http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w28sGGj/blk-exercise.png"
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I ran outside on our snowy country roads today! 4.5 miles making it 14.5 miles in 4 days!!
    I do not know what happened to my ticker! The address is there but not the ticker!:noway:

Here's your ticker, sweetie:
    blk-exercise.png
    It looks like your code is off. You need the [ img] and [ /img] (but with no spaces) in front and behind the "http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w28sGGj/blk-exercise.png"
    Thank you but how did you get mine to show? I am really stupid when it comes to computers and I thought when you paste the address to the signature page that it would show but what am I doing wrong? I get it to come up before but now I am really confused!! Sorry for being one of those DUH people!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    +2.35 bike miles last evening.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles so far today...will update my final tonight
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    only 2.5 today. It is brutal outside. I can see that I need a few more pieces to survie (tights, windbreaker, toboggan). ACK, you would think going outside and running would be free!

I'm short 4 miles from my schedule for this week. Given the snow and craziness, I'm not going to stress over it. Hopefully I will get all of them next week. :)
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    only 2.5 today. It is brutal outside. I can see that I need a few more pieces to survie (tights, windbreaker, toboggan). ACK, you would think going outside and running would be free!

I'm short 4 miles from my schedule for this week. Given the snow and craziness, I'm not going to stress over it. Hopefully I will get all of them next week. :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    3 miles with a friend on her sober birthday today! whoo hoo!
  • IanJames
    Options
    checking in with 9 miles today! :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi and a very foggy 5.5 miles walked today :smile:
  • 6ftbombshell
    Options
    cant really say much, since friday ive only done 2 miles. thats bad. oh well
  • kahealey
    Options
    Giving this a try. My monthly goal is 100 miles but December promises to be a crazy month so I will post for 80. If I surpass all the better. I am three pounds away from 20lb weight loss goal for 2010 and this might be just the incentive I need! :)

exercise.png
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Four miles today
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I ran around the soccer field today playing for an hour... no idea how far I ran though
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ran 2.5 in the snow and cold again today!!! That makes me 21 miles total!! I sure do NOT know what I am doing wrong when it comes to my ticker showing!!:noway:
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    10291 steps today thats 4.86 miles- 3 miles were on the tread mill and the rest were daily chores
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Final is 3.45 for today; 7296 steps
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! My goal is 100 miles!!! How do we track it