Replies

• bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 1!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    4 miles! Starting December off with a bang!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    6.2 miles (10k) done on the stationary bike today! Started strong to keep my averages up because when I swim or use the ski machine I do far less distance than that. Good luck everyone!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Started with 6.3 miles on the bike.
    Days that I stay at the office and don't need to dress up for customer calls, I try to ride the bike to work.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to get it in dinos. Way to go.
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay!! A challenge for December! I feel like such a wimp, but I'm only going to be realistic and try for a mile a day. Every little bit helps, right?

exercise.png
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my first-ever bootcamp Dec 6, doing it 2x week for 5 weeks. I'm excited to see if it really will kick my butt or if it’s just another 30-day shred which I've come close to mastering.

Package is worth $270 but I got a daily-deal for $20 so it was worth the test drive. Then I get to start my $450 gym membership for $99.

I love all these deal web pages i.e. dealfind, teambuy, wagjag - all of these are Canadian btw.

Been working out at home and happy for 4 years with Turbo Jam but I thought it would be nice to get out of the house, avoid the tempting distractions of whole wheat bread that I could eat in one sitting ;)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my first-ever bootcamp Dec 6, doing it 2x week for 5 weeks. I'm excited to see if it really will kick my butt or if it’s just another 30-day shred which I've come close to mastering.

Package is worth $270 but I got a daily-deal for $20 so it was worth the test drive. Then I get to start my $450 gym membership for $99.

I love all these deal web pages i.e. dealfind, teambuy, wagjag - all of these are Canadian btw.

Been working out at home and happy for 4 years with Turbo Jam but I thought it would be nice to get out of the house, avoid the tempting distractions of whole wheat bread that I could eat in one sitting ;)
    Is your bootcamp on dvd or are you going to a gym class? I LOVE bootcamps!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Actual bootcamp with real life people, lol! ;)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

Actual bootcamp with real life people, lol! ;)
    FUN!!!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm down! Let's do this!
  • IanJames
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge - 6.2 miles a day! :smile:

blk-exercise.png
  • Silvergamma
    Silvergamma Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started the C25K plan. Setting my goal modest since I really am a couch potato: 30 miles in December.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

Challenging myself to do 55 miles in December
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Im in. Im going to set my goal as 30 for we travel during the holidays and Im doing Insanity so dont always know how sore Ill be or how much energy Ill have. I just bought one of Leslie Sansone's walk at home dvds since it to cold to get my daughter out to walk.
  • pbhoj76
    Options
    This is good! and I am in.My goal is 30 miles .
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. This is going to be a very challenging month getting outdoors so I have my goal set at 75..and my progress can be seen on top of my weight loss ticker in my signature. :happy:
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Posting my Day 1 miles = 4.04
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. Once again for 30 km. Didn't quite get it last month but will work harder this month!!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi and Happy December!!! Well i'm not off to a very good start with only 2 Extremely Freezing Miles completed lol