December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm doing the 30 day shred too, (day 11 today) so I'm going to set a realistic goal and then increase it if I meet it early. I vary my cardio, swim, bike, walk, eliptical, so I'll be continuing to do this just noting the distance. Does my half mile in the pool today count?

i think it best if we all start on December 1st since many of us are finishing up a walking in november challenge today....
    hope that is okay with everyone....

No problem! Tomorrow it is!
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    Ok, figured out the ticker! Do we check in weekly or daily or what?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'll ask Dinos if he minds if I do the ticker this month. :happy:

K. Dinos gave me the go ahead to do the spreadsheet! There will be weekly updates!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Bump. Told you it's a catchy name.
    Since this is an everything goes challenge, I set my goal to 200 miles to include cycling.

For those who participated in the November walking challenge, I'll post a chart with the final results tomorrow
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for this!!! I completed my november walking goal of 50 miles (I'll be making my last ticker update tonight) so after that I will make one for december! I'll be walking/running since I started the c25k program yesterday. I made my goal last month but I think I really want to push it this month......so lets say.......ummmm......75 miles for me. Good luck everyone!! and keep on keeping on!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you can ck in daily if you want....just keep your ticker or signature updated so that I_wanna_b_an_RN can keep up our spreadsheet.

i update my signature every day as i do the work so i dont forget...i also keep a spreadsheet for myself at home to keep track of my work for the month..
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    woot! I'm not sure how December is going to go for me. I've got several holiday dinners/lunches, a week of vacation and my kid is tracked out of school. I'm going 50 and will adjust up or down when things change.

Dino - I have bookmarks to my ticker so I will reuse the November one. Let me know when you're done with it. :)
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'M IN !!!

I'm setting a goal of 250 miles for the month of December.

I'm young, I'm active and I think that's a fair goal to challenge myself!

I'm excited to join all of you in my first challenge!

Making the ticker now!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    woot! I'm not sure how December is going to go for me. I've got several holiday dinners/lunches, a week of vacation and my kid is tracked out of school. I'm going 50 and will adjust up or down when things change.

Dino - I have bookmarks to my ticker so I will reuse the November one. Let me know when you're done with it. :)

OK I just updated my spreadsheet, so if you're done with your November miles the ticker is yours.
    December is going to be tough for all of us. Apart from moving my *kitten*, I'd like to see some weight loss before xmas as well
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Way to go Dinos !!!!!! I think that i will stick to 100 miles as i'm only walking....... don't think with the holidays that i will get to 150 miles again in December lol :bigsmile:
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This sounds great! I need some motivation so I keep up on my miles and cardio. :happy:

Much appreciated! Now, off to my ticker! :smile:

Oh a Goal! I need one...mmm..... this is tough.... I'm just getting used to treadmills and the elliptical.

I'll go with a goal of 50!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    My December Move My Azz Challenge will be to walk 50 miles. Good luck everyone :heart:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    How did you get your ticker to print in DARK letters? I tried to revise mine and it won't even give me the option when I get to it. It just say DONE!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    It might have something to do with what kind of browser you use. If it's Mozzilla or Firefox, it could mess it all up. It should all be right there. You shouldn't have a choice for dark letters. It should just be there. Try a different forum ticker website that supports bb codes.
  • dlambert11
    dlambert11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am totally signing onto this one!! I just joined and am in need of some support! I think I will go for 60 km. Yay!! I will make a ticker now!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current mileage: 0
    Goal mileage: 75

Going to do 75 again even though I'm also doing P90X... At the end of December that means I will have logged 200 miles between the October, November and December challenge- this is awesome- thanks for starting it again!:heart:
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm setting 2 activity goals this month. 500 Biked miles and 1200 crunches. Am I crazy? :flowerforyou: I'm going to go now and try to figure out how to do a ticker. Good Luck everyone!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great I'm in, with a move my *kitten* to 90 miles challenge. December would be cold here, I hope I can do this! :drinker:
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I'm going to stick with the pack and go with 60 but shoot for more. I really wish I knew how many miles I was moving when I was doing my HIIT sprinting in place. So yeah I'll go with 60.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    I decided I am aiming for 100 miles for December's MYAC, 65 miles of walking and 35 miles on my stationary bike... or something like that!