From 420.2 pounds to 219.6 pounds. (Picture.)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal! This is extremely inspirational. Thank you! :)
  • xraychick84
    Options
    Huge kudos to you for your amazing accomplishment!! You did it on your own with diet and exercise, never gave up and stayed away from surgery...you certainly have something to be proud of, congrats!!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hey man, that's a brilliant achievement, without exercise too.

I started out at 405lbs, now down 125lbs and I've been doing this since May, 2013 (even though I created this MFP account a lot sooner. LOL)

I wish you good luck this year with your goals, I have no doubts whatsoever you'll continue your amazing progress.

Good luck, sir!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i just had to look at this again and say how amazing you are! and inspirational!
  • krussell1967
    krussell1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Inspiring me, great story!
  • xDramaQueen995x
    xDramaQueen995x Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW so inspiring! you look fantastic x
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    awesome job.........but seems like alot to lose in 1 year.....almost 17lbs a month and no plateau.....hmmmm.......
  • kittee83
    kittee83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of you! Amazing! Keep going :D Onwards and Downwards xx
  • Warrior_Butterfly
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done so well in turning your life around. This is what I love about MFP. Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing :)
  • JackieAC1951
    JackieAC1951 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job in making changes in your lifestyle. It begins with a mindset, and you have certainly proven that mind over matter is the way to success.
  • HarpLdy
    HarpLdy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. Your will-power is so admirable! Thank you very much for sharing your story. :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. You've done a fantastic job! I hope 2014 is everything you want and more.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. It's because of people like yourself who inspire me to stay the course... Great job and only the best to you in 2014.. Keep us posted..:wink:
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    major accomplishment!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!