Options
week14a.jpg
week14b.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Goals

Eat breakfast everyday, not just coffee.
    Stay under maintenance calories.
    Run 3x, depending on weather.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to go to the gym everyday at lunch this week and get in three evening workouts at home.

My office Christmas party is Friday night, followed by a dinner at my sisters Saturday night and Sunday is my boyfriends Birthday!

This is also going to be a challenging month for sure!

As long as I can stay focused and keep excercising I stand a good chance.

Have a great week ladies!

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    251.8!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great Job pin-ups!

Goals:
    Drink more water
    get into the 140's this week

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was wondering if I could join this group, I’m trying to get myself as motivated as possible so that I reach my midpoint by year end (6 lbs to go). My name is Ashley, I’m 5’2 and 151.6 lbs and hopefully will finally get under the 150’s very soon!
    My goals are to drink at least 60oz of water per day, workout 4-5 times per week, stay under my calorie goal, and not eat out!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is more fruit & veggies, less carbs :)
  • js775219
    Options
    Awesome, my goals for this week are:

-Complete FIVE days of bootcamp (I was 3/5 this past week)
    -Stay OP until Friday...when I go to LA

Well I am keeping it light this week, because I am going to LA for a hard weekend and I want to work my *kitten* off for the next five days so I feel like I DESERVE a holiday! Let's get it ladies!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! Hoping to have a new scale battery this evening :)

As for goals... I'm just going to keep my food in check. More fruits and veggies and keeping my protien up. FOr exercise, whatever I can get in. Still no Wii or dvd player and the wind chill was 9 degress today!! If I don't lose the next month, I'll be ok. I'll be fine with maintaining :)

The average American GAINS 10lbs from Thanksgiving through the end of January, don't be a statistic!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Water, Water, Water!
    Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!
    240's by next week! 2lbs away!
    Be positive.
    Push myself.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Great job ladies!! :D
    Goals for this week:
    *Keep drinking lots of water
    *Keep calories and sodium under(the reason why i didnt lose as much this week :/)
    *Hopefully lose the weight i want to lose.
    *Workout harder and 5-6 times
    *Eat more fruits and veggies.
    Have a great week pinups!! :D And good luck with weight loss!! :P
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Can't believe I have the most weight loss so far this week! I feel so much better about not having a gym to work out in this past weekend!

Keep it up everyone!

Goals this week:
    Run my 2 miles everyday
    Up my protein by 5%
    Don't eat any bad foods even though I'm craving them so badly right now :P
    Improve my run to 20 min 30 sec
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yay, my bf isn't out of town for work this week and is going running with me tonight!! I tend to skip my runs now due to the cold and the fact that it's too dark and creepy out by the time I get home from work.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Rach!

Goals:
    Do Week 5 day 2 and 3 only once each for C25K. Don't repeat them, and move on to Week 6 by Sunday.
    Make good food choices even though I'm going to eat out a lot.
    Keep drinking plenty of water.

This is going to be a tough week. Friend's having a bday thing on Thursday night at a bar, Friday night is my Creative Writing Department Graduation, and after, my family will probably take me out to eat. Then Saturday is the University Graduation, and we'll eat after that, go back home, and drink. Sunday after graduation, me and mom are going to head to Florida on a train to visit my aunt and cousin. Aunt owns a bar...uh oh.

It's gonna be fun, but hopefully if I keep exercising and make good choices, I won't sabotage myself!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    -Workout as planned this week. I've been massively slacking since Thanksgiving.
    -Stay under cals except Saturday when I'm going to an all you can eat/drink brunch and even then not go crazy.

Pandora- Thanks for the egg muffin idea!

Rach- You and your bf are SO cute together!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    This week is hard for me too. My (23rd) birthday is Thursday then we're leaving Friday to go to my mom's for the weekend to celebrate four birthdays. Still going to work out and try and take my hubby running with me at the park there. Definitely going to try and keep going strong even through the weekend!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody!! My goals this week are to exercise Mon-Thurs, I have my first Christmas meal/party on Fri so I need to work extra hard before then to make up for the food and drink!! Then workout Sat and Sun to work it off. Really want to lose more than 1 lb this week!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    -shudders- Not a fan of last weeks numbers, not at all... So I just need to look at it positively and give myself a kick in the butt!

This week, I will:
    drink 8 cups of water
    eat mostly fresh food
    exercise 30min a day
    eliminate those 3.5lbs!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So my roommate's boyfriend keeps sneaking pictures of us and putting them in his 'Paparazzi' album on facebook. Lol! Now I saw a new one up there that he tagged me in and when I looked at it I thought ugh, gross, I really need to get back on the ball. It was a nice kick in the butt, but at I was surprised that I didn't freak out and beg him to take it down!! Not digging the tummy and love handles but considering it's a baggy shirt, it's not too horribly cringe-worthy.

156691_160791453964940_100001022590065_373091_5024376_n.jpg
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I NEED to get back on track.... I've put 4lbs back on from my lowest weight. Not the direction I want to be heading in!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 136 now! But I don't see myself up there for some reason...