Real life "Barbie" believes that food isn't necessary....

Options

Replies

• Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes women , let's all gang up on her and b***h(no other term fits the bill) it out! Jeez. It's her body , she can do whatever she wants to , some of you like stuffing yourselves with donuts and other sht , she likes plastic , not the first , not the last , grow up.
    Difference is, no one here tells others how to be like them and thrives at being (unhealthily) aspired to.
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pics, in case some can't view the vid:

c99bb1c37a0fbce1b321943aa55c4aa1.png

bfcf9773a1379c6cf72357c8fb405535.png

Ok, my daughter likes me to play Barbies with her. Like all day. Constantly. So i get the Barbie thing. But this woman is grotesque in a way that makes Barbie look like a freak. But if she is happy more power to her. Feel bad for her kids though.
  • Garthweightlosspal
    Garthweightlosspal Posts: 73 Member
    Options

That. Is. LITERALLY. Horrifying.
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Those pics have to be photoshopped! Look at her eyes. They look like they've been colored in. Has anyone seen her actually move? I'm just wondering if its all fake??
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I totally believe her. Never knew what it was called though.

Breathearianism...I do that all the time. I just inhaled my breakfast.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    - fulfilling her life ambition of being just like a plastic toy

- thinks she can photosynthesise

Maybe, deep down, she really wants to be a houseplant rather than a plastic toy.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    So when does her reality show air?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yes women , let's all gang up on her and b***h(no other term fits the bill) it out! Jeez. It's her body , she can do whatever she wants to , some of you like stuffing yourselves with donuts and other sht , she likes plastic , not the first , not the last , grow up.

While i otherwise agree, there's a fair few men with less than nice things to say in this thread. Why just get on the case of the women instead of everyone body-shaming?

It's Barbie shaming! We're coining new terms today, people. :smile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Maybe, deep down, she really wants to be a houseplant rather than a plastic toy.
    You beat me to it. It always amazes me that breatharians can't pick up a book and realise they don't have the chlorophyll required to photosynthesize their energy.

It takes a special kind of messed up. In the case of this "Barbie", the fact of that is plain for all to see.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I did see a pic of her smiling and looking almost human. I know they make twist and turn and bendable Barbie, do they make smiling Barbie?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd chime in:

90% of her facial appearance is from the use of camera techniques, make up, and years of practicing the "emotionless" look. For an example, here's a pic of her before and after make up.

016384_200x200.jpg

I read an article on her a couple of years ago. Apparently, she spent years practicing that look for her modeling career.

That all being said, I'm not disagreeing that she's bat-*kitten* crazy.
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

While i otherwise agree, there's a fair few men with less than nice things to say in this thread. Why just get on the case of the women instead of everyone body-shaming?

I went back and re-checked , indeed there were 1-2 guys aswell , my bad .
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I loved my Barbies as a young girl, she is slightly off with the look as my Barbies didn't have a rack that impressive! Lol
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

Does it make me a horrible person if my first reaction was "I'd totally hit that"?

Besides, cray cray is hot!
    At least until she burns your apartment down...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I went back and re-checked , indeed there were 1-2 guys aswell , my bad .

4 before your comment :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Let's just hope that no man tries to be a real-life Ken doll. I am sure we all remember the situation with his genitalia (or lack thereof).
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Let's just hope that no man tries to be a real-life Ken doll. I am sure we all remember the situation with his genitalia (or lack thereof).

Also his undies are stuck on, not great for hygiene!!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options

This is awesome. I love you.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

You beat me to it. It always amazes me that breatharians can't pick up a book and realise they don't have the chlorophyll required to photosynthesize their energy.

It takes a special kind of messed up. In the case of this "Barbie", the fact of that is plain for all to see.

yeah, exactly. 600 million years of animal evolution, and as yet no animal has evolved the ability to photosynthesise to get energy rather than needing to eat. Yet breatharians think they can do it. It baffles me.