Daily Motivation

Options

Replies

• lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Don't get soft on me, keep pushing, I know it hurts, I know there are bad days, I know your busy, but make the time to stick with the goal you set!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    If you do not want it bad enough…you will not reach your goals. But if you work hard enough, everything that you have been working for will finally fall into place for you.
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Happy Monday, hope your weekend was great and that you got plenty of rest. NOW GET YOUR BUTT MOVING, WE GOT WORK TO PUT IN!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You are changing your future by the healthy choices you’re going to make today, GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Anyone still reading this?
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just found out! :smile:

The only one who can stop you is yourself!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    Yes! Every day. I bookmarked it so I don't miss anything. Thank you for posting it!

Chris
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    You're an awesome motivator lol I think i need you every day
  • lijsda1
    Options
    You have to maintain a heart rate of 130 bpm for 30 minutes to get fat burning results!!!!! What are you going to do today to accomplish this? IT'S HUMP DAY, DO WORK!!!!!
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am on 3 days no wine!!! Big step for me and hopes it motivates all to do something they thought was not possible!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Did you workout this morning? Are you working out now? Are you working out this Afternoon? Doesn't matter, AS LONG AS YOU WORKOUT!!!!!!! Now that we have that understanding, I hope you have a great rest of your day!!!!!!
  • kristilynnhales
    kristilynnhales Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :) Love this thread
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It's going to be a Super SATURDAY, your contribution is to motivate one person!!!!! Positivity is like laughter, it spreads like wildfire!!!!! YOU INSPIRE ME!!!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
    Options
    You inspire me! Thank you!
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ambition is priceless. That's what's in your veins.
  • MightyMandrella
    MightyMandrella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MightyMandrella
    MightyMandrella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YOU, are doing amazing things to your body, you may not see it yet, but the results are coming!!!! Stay FOCUSED, keep pushing, and FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Push yourself today, you have it in you to do great things with your workouts!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!
  • hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    DOUBLE MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY, Must watch and listen!!!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=172087036280992