Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i agree with half the things on here.
    I love it! :Dhaha
  • pennfields
    Options
    oh every single one of them, they are fab!!!!

mine is to shop for my family and not have people in line think i am going to go and scoff everthing in the basket.

to stop spilling stuff on my boobs.

to wear a belt without guessing where it goes.

skinny jeans!!!

going to theme parks without worrying the belt will break.

i have a list on my profile of things i want to do, its endless...
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    A lot of things I can relate to too!!!
    I'm looking forward to:
    - my boobs being bigger than my belly (my belly being smaller than my boobs that is :blushing: )
    - having a seat on the bus next to another person and not being afraid of touching the other person or having my butt fall off the seat at one side

MM
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Lol! Looking forward to putting on my skinny jeans and my belly button NOT looking like a butt crack. Also, the end of that awful smacking sound my belly makes when I do jumping jacks. :ohwell:

I know that sound - thought there was something wrong with my knees till I realised! Damn you Jillian Michaels! :laugh:
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Uggh so many of these.

My boyfriend is a strong guy and has no problem lifting me, but i feel too heavy. I really really really want to be able to naturally sit on his lap without thinking dear christ i'm going to kill him, or where should i put my weight for the better?

High boots - my calves are too big :(

Being totally comfortable wearing sexy underwear and getting naked without turning off the lights or wondering how to position myself for the skinniest.

Worse than people knowing you're big and offering you extra room etc, my friends don't. Then i have to think of excuses as to why i don't want to wear their size 12-14 (UK) dress on our next night out, rather than saying cos i'm an 18. I can't wait to say YES, please lets share clothes. Or better, they are too big lol.

To feel hot and sexy and go shopping! Fun shopping, with no worries about wearing dark colours to hide bumps or look slimming.Or just bringing home shoes, bags and jewellery because you can buy these at any weight.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I think you pretty much covered it! I am also looking forward to buying bras that don't have the wide straps and that come in any color other than black, white, and beige. Why do big clothes have to be so damned boring?! We want shape and fashion and cuteness too!

Oooh, and Flawlessk brings up good points. I want to wear cute boots and sit on my hubby's lab without fearing for his legs.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I know I am soooo late...but this was funny....but everything you said was so true. And the sweaty boobs.....LMAO.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are too funny. Here are a few of mine.

I'm looking forward to my pants staying up because they go down because of the roll.

Buying cute underwear.

Not paying extra dollars for extra fabric.
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    hehe funny and so true !

for me... ill add.
    1.Shopping with friends and letting them see what size i am.
    2. doing a cartwheel
    3. not being in pain everyday. (knees , back, ankles & feet hurt all day)
    4. having 90% of the clothes i own fit me.. instead of 3 %
    5. buying a winter coat and having it be loose.
    6. Not having almost everyone i see be thinner than me.
    7. going to amusement parks
    8. bathing suits
    9. jeans that arent always tight even if they are the biggest size i have ever wore
    10. walking for hours and feeling good
    11. having a sex life
    12. buying new not used clothes
    13. getting on the scale at the doctors instead of saying "i refuse"
    14 hanging my clothes on the line so everyone can see them instead of hiding them behind stuff since they look big
    15. being able to drive by fast food restaurants and not stop.
    16. getting debit card bill and not seeing 100's $ going to fast food.
    17. bed not creaking when i lay down
    18. not avoiding people i havent seen in years
    19. looking forward to holidays.
    20. traveling !
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I love this!
  • pinky1988
    Options
    6,7,and11.!!!!!!!

I look forward to not having to wear shapers and spanx to illude and hour glass shape.

I look forward to not having to pay 60 bucks for a bra (that's more than a tank of gas)

I look forward to sitting down and not having to keep pulling my shirt down out of self-consciousness.

I look forward to not having to wear crop sweaters to hide my arms in the summer
  • cddavis04
    Options
    Loving the list!LOL I feel the same but I did buy a bath sheet so I could fake the funk on number 1!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I look forward to dressing modestly (yet still sexy) because I CHOOSE to, not because I'm trying to cover something up.
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OMG this is great I was laughing out loud-literally (though trying to keep it down!)! Can't reply now (at work) but Iwill think about it!
    Kate
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All of those are so freaking true.

I can't wait till I can actually stand up straight and SEE my belly button! I have a gut, an indent at my belly button, and then my stomach hangs over the indent. I know I have a belly button!!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing a SEXY Halloween costume intead of whatever I can wear that I can get over my fat self.

I've got my eye on a Robin costume -- with pantyhose and woo hoo !
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing a SEXY Halloween costume instead of whatever I can wear that I can get over my fat self.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AS WELL!!
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    Im definitely looking forward to not being the person weighing the car down lol
  • edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Heres the things i look forward to along my Weight Loss Journey...Please dont get all serious on me this was meant to be fun...

OMG that is soooo amazing... I look forward to those things with you!

I wanna add one.... I look forward to being able to tie my shoe laces and breath at the same time!!!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I look forward to ending my long relationship with Lane Bryant'