Garcinia Cambogia

Options

Replies

• Shiny79
    Shiny79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Evidently someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this product. If so, what type of results have you had?

Ever think instead of anecdotes, you might I don't know research the literature to see if it's ever been shown to be effective in humans for weight loss?

Did you ever think that maybe she has looked online at the info and wanted comments from real people who have used the product? Did you ever think that maybe no comment could be better than your snarky reply that was of no help whatsoever??

Well if science PROVES it isn't effective it doesn't really matter what people say. (Science proves it is not effective, just FYI)
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this product. If so, what type of results have you had?

Ever think instead of anecdotes, ...................

Did you ever think that maybe .....................

2qiwpjp.jpg

Ahahahahaha This is awesome.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I have been doing research and wondered what kind of answers I would get from real people. I'm not sure why you bothered to respond as you are only bringing negativity to the table. Have a good day.

So what did you find about the efficacy of the product for weight loss in humans?
  • likeabanner
    likeabanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I took the Garcinia mainly for the "full" feeling when eating to happen sooner rather than later. The bottle said to take it 30 minutes before eating, but I found it to help when taking it right before I began to eat with a full glass of water. My problem is I can eat, and eat, and eat. I wanted something to help me feel fuller, so I can get used to eating smaller. This really did help with that, but it did NOT cause me to lose weight. Eating less, eating better, and exercise caused me to lose weight. All this pill did was help me feel fuller quicker which is all I wanted out of it.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Again, it sounds like a "Sucks to be YOU kind of moment." I did my own research on both products... And, I just stopped "Cold Turkey" after I finished and didn't gain a lb for months and I had a sedentary job. And, in the 30 days I waited to take the Garcinia Cambogia I gained NOTHING! Had it been simply water weight or waste that I lost, I would have gained some of it back *genius*, I gained NOTHING AGAIN! But, let me guess you know me personally and you know my body chemistry! :noway: And, you did research by reading forums! Right?! I tested the theories and came up with my own results.

Why, am I WASTING my time on YOU! Like I said, "IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY RESPONSE IT SIMPLY SOUNDS LIKE A SUCKS TO BE YOU KIND OF MOMENT!" I didn't answer the question based on "WHAT I READ," I answered the question based on "WHAT I DID!"

I'm a medical student, this is what we do! We find stuff that intrigues us and we test the theories against others it's called the "SCIENTIFIC METHOD," go read about it and TRY IT OUT, you might actually learn a thing or two! :laugh:

Now you have a GOOD DAY! :flowerforyou:

If you were really a medical student you'd understand that your test group must be greater than n=1 and you need a control group. Neither of those conditions were met in your test.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    If you do a search on this topic within MFP you will see many posts already about this stuff and you will generally find the answer is simply, No. As for anything Dr. OZ promoted...I only say QUACK QUACK.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Again, it sounds like a "Sucks to be YOU kind of moment." I did my own research on both products... And, I just stopped "Cold Turkey" after I finished and didn't gain a lb for months and I had a sedentary job. And, in the 30 days I waited to take the Garcinia Cambogia I gained NOTHING! Had it been simply water weight or waste that I lost, I would have gained some of it back *genius*, I gained NOTHING AGAIN! But, let me guess you know me personally and you know my body chemistry! :noway: And, you did research by reading forums! Right?! I tested the theories and came up with my own results.

Why, am I WASTING my time on YOU! Like I said, "IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY RESPONSE IT SIMPLY SOUNDS LIKE A SUCKS TO BE YOU KIND OF MOMENT!" I didn't answer the question based on "WHAT I READ," I answered the question based on "WHAT I DID!"

I'm a medical student, this is what we do! We find stuff that intrigues us and we test the theories against others it's called the "SCIENTIFIC METHOD," go read about it and TRY IT OUT, you might actually learn a thing or two! :laugh:

Now you have a GOOD DAY! :flowerforyou:

Oh.. my... gosh... :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Yes, anecdotes are much better for arriving at the truth than those pesky peer reviewed blind studies... :huh:

Science for the win!:flowerforyou:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    You know what that stuff is good for? Separating people from their money. That's it. There's no magic pill to lose weight or to "jump start" it. It takes hard work, dedication, moderation not deprivation, and a strong desire and want to do this.
  • Shiny79
    Shiny79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Why the need for such negativity? Not sure why a simple question would bring about so many put downs. We are all on here with the same goal in mind. Why are we arguing with each other? This is ridiculous. If you are on here to help people great, but to bring people down is awful. Not sure why people can't give their comments without being so condescending.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Why the need for such negativity? Not sure why a simple question would bring about so many put downs. We are all on here with the same goal in mind. Why are we arguing with each other? This is ridiculous. If you are on here to help people great, but to bring people down is awful. Not sure why people can't give their comments without being so condescending.

No one is being negative.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Pls point out the negativity and also still waiting on the research you found that shows how awesome garcinia is for weight loss in humans
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Nope. All of us are not here with the same goal.
    Nope. No negativity.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Looks like this thread has already hit ludicrous speed.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    It's not negativity it's the honest truth. Sorry if it's not sugar coated to your liking or not what you want to hear, but these threads happens so many times a day every day. If one does a search you will find a lot of these threads that could answer your question to your liking.

We are all just trying to save you from wasting your money. That's all.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options

4367655+_70502115b5b70cc7708b190185a5d491.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

I almost peed my pants laughing at this.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

OP. F'real.

Listen.

It doesn't work.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

giphy.gif

OP. F'real.

Listen.

It doesn't work.

haters-gonna-hate.gif
This discussion has been closed.