How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• MakeupHoneyDoll
    MakeupHoneyDoll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had to hold back tears reading this! What an amazing story!! Now I am motivated more than ever!!
  • Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow. This just about brought me to tears. Thank you so much for sharing. I know you are an inspiration to many and to think that on this journey you also met such a wonderful person to stand with you. I truly wish you both the best!
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You are such an inspiration!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is the greatest success story I've ever read... Thank you for sharing! You are amazing! Please do an update in a few months to let us all know how you're progressing!
  • greshka
    greshka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It warms my heart that you have given yourself a second chance at life. Live it up BABY!! YOu onlt get 1
  • tinksmama12
    tinksmama12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a mind blowing change!!! I can't even begin to imagine how much better you must feel!
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. It is amazing how someone could find that much drive within themselves, You are truly inspiring! Your story makes me believe that anything is possible if one puts their mind to it. <3
  • mariaroslaug
    mariaroslaug Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow. I weeped a little reading your story :)
    Keep up with the good work and best of wishes to you
  • HarpLdy
    HarpLdy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are so brave and your inner strength is truly rare and inspirational. Best of all things to you!
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This brought a tear to my eye. What an incredible inspiration you are! And you look INCREDIBLE - literally a whole new person. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.
  • 06mommy87
    06mommy87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awesome! Some more about your diet. When you said you cut out processed sugar what are some examples. Did you eat any sugar?
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    bump-- saving this to read on my bad days
  • princesslucylou86
    Options
    What an amazing story! you sir are an inspiration! Im so glad you sorted your life out and are enjoying it! My mum is an alcoholic and we battle everyday with her so good on you for having the strength to do so! made me really smile!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    06mommy87 - I gave up all processed sugar. So, no sugar, corn syrup, corn starch etc. I ate a lot of vegetables a very little fruit (sugar, albeit natural). I also steered clear of fruit juice - some of them have as much sugar as soda!
    The closest thing I had to sugar was dairy - no milk, but I did have a serving of non-fat greek yoghurt with splenda to sweeten almost daily. I also used the yoghurt for desserts when I was craving sweets. It's a good alternative!
  • Hendrixsgrandma
    Hendrixsgrandma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to be overwhelmingly proud of someone you don't know? I can't tell you how excited I am for you.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    This is purely amazing... you have done the seemingly impossible my friend! (Although nearly nothing is impossible!)
    Congratulations!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you for what you've achieved and for the new life you've made for yourself :flowerforyou:
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Another plateau day... gotta keep on keepin' on!
  • J0rk
    J0rk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe a bit personal, but I was left wondering....is Jackie now a long-distance love interest or just a friend? Either way, how she helped you sounds awesome.
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    wow! you are amazing and what an inspiration to all!

glad you found jackie...you guys look great together:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!