Real life "Barbie" believes that food isn't necessary....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I learned about her awhile ago and all I have to say is that she claims she never had a single surgery to look the way she does.

She is a liar so any obviously bs claim she makes fits into the same lie as no plastic surgery.

Yep! I'm sure there's been more than one surgery. Not a single (individual, one, sole... oh you get the point :wink: ) So, I guess... she's kind not lying? :laugh:

There has absolutely been more than one surgery… even though she denies any surgeries besides her breast implants. If you look at her before and after pictures, you can tell she had surgery on her nose. She has serious mental issues.
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Her nose is the smallest nose I've ever seen.
    Ever seen MJ's?
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Her eyes aren't human either they're too huge. With that much plastic on her face i wonder whenever she breathes if all she smells is that cheap action figure plastic smell.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Some people need to be institutionalized for their own good.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    There are too many people anyway.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    The thing that gets me the most is I work with people who basically have brain injury and if one of them even hinted about making changes so rediculas to their body or not eating, they'd be shipped off to the nearest psych ward.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Some doctors need to lose their ability to practice and face jail time for working on people like this that they know have issues and could even become addicted to plastic surgery.
  • cns94
    cns94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Had no idea this was a thing until now and I just became completely repulsed. It's so sad that society shapes women to develop these attitudes and views of themselves. I mean really it's no wonder she's going crazy & getting all this done. God forbid women look anything less than "perfect". Whatever it is exactly perfect is.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Stupidity/Insanity is a great form of natural selection.
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    Barbie will never be the same now...