Has anyone tried Herbalife? What is your opinion?

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    you are a grumpy old man. Have a great day! :)

Damn I love the forums some days. Just burned a few calories laughing loudly on that one.

grumpy-old-men-fight-o.gif
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    you are a grumpy old man. Have a great day! :)

Damn I love forums some days. Just burned a few calories laughing loudly on that one.

grumpy-old-men-fight-o.gif

hFE683274
  • Snap355
    Snap355 Posts: 9
    Options
    Herbalife serves a purpose but for most people, it isn't reasonable to maintain it as a lifetime goal. I rather change my lifestyle to a healthier one then rely on paying someone else to make it easier for me.
  • me11yc
    me11yc Posts: 8
    Options
    Don't like that they run advertisements on kids TV channels......
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

That right there should be why the company should go down in flames.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options

That right there should be why the company should go down in flames.

All three of my kids do gymnastics, and there are posters advertising Herbalife at their gym, it's crazy, and a little disgusting that they advertise to kids like they do.

Rigger
  • marabyrd_zta
    Options
    Herbalife is not the lazy way out. Herbalife promotes heathy living by offering guidance and healthy meal shakes that you incorporate into a healthy diet. The food we eat today is not as healthy as the food we used to eat. 1 cup of spinach today doesnt even have half of the nutrients that 1 cup of spinach had years ago. Herbalife offers healthy tablets that help our bodies get the most out of our diets and help us live healthier lifestyles. Ive been using herbalife for over a year now and I love it. It motivates me to eat better and work out. It makes me feel great and my health has improved dramatically! If your curious about herbalife, it doesnt hurt to try it. There are plenty of health coaches out there that offer free samples and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
  • jbwent
    jbwent Posts: 27
    Options
    I tried a lot of those weight loss gimmicks and the only thing that has worked is MFP. I love that all those pills and shakes say they work when combined with diet and exercise, as if just the diet and exercise won't help you lose weight. Stick with MFP and save your money.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is not the lazy way out. Herbalife promotes heathy living by offering guidance and healthy meal shakes that you incorporate into a healthy diet. The food we eat today is not as healthy as the food we used to eat. 1 cup of spinach today doesnt even have half of the nutrients that 1 cup of spinach had years ago. Herbalife offers healthy tablets that help our bodies get the most out of our diets and help us live healthier lifestyles. Ive been using herbalife for over a year now and I love it. It motivates me to eat better and work out. It makes me feel great and my health has improved dramatically! If your curious about herbalife, it doesnt hurt to try it. There are plenty of health coaches out there that offer free samples and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Solid first post.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    wait so McDonald's and Coke can advertise to kids but Herbalife shouldn't? Hmmmm.
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    wait so McDonald's and Coke can advertise to kids but Herbalife shouldn't? Hmmmm.

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

since when is McDonald's and Coke marketed as anything that it isn't? It's also not a MLM scheme full of annoying and obnoxious online coaches...
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

since when is McDonald's and Coke marketed as anything that it isn't? It's also not a MLM scheme full of annoying and obnoxious online coaches...

ujjq58vqjc1rnv5g7q9n02vnrw93u3adhpqh.gif
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    MLM rage quit. Love it.
    In for muscle gains while at a deficit and drinking magic products.
  • greeneyes972
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

Ohhhh Trog. Is your hatred of all things Herbalife really making you sound like you're defending McDonald's over the hated product? You're so argumentative. It's tiring.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

:huh:

We should advocate teaching kids to drink meals rather than how to eat?
  • greeneyes972
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

RGv2 pretty sure you're so ready and armed for a stupid pathetic MFP argument that you missed my point entirely. Trog too. Both companies are ridiculous for targeting kids. However, McDonald’s spends MILLIONS targeting our little ones. What do you have to say about that? Ah! I can’t believe I’m wasting my time here haha. I think when get to the point where you troll health forums looking to pick an internet fight, you should reevaluate your life. Later y'all.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! EXACTLY!

RGv2 pretty sure you're so ready and armed for a stupid pathetic MFP argument that you missed my point entirely. Trog too. Both companies are ridiculous for targeting kids. However, McDonald’s spends MILLIONS targeting our little ones. What do you have to say about that? Ah! I can’t believe I’m wasting my time here haha. I think when get to the point where you troll health forums looking to pick an internet fight, you should reevaluate your life. Later y'all.

funny, you seem to be the only one here defending herbalife. Wonder why that might be.
    Sorry we wrecked your sales pitch too, princess.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Here's a thought, OP.

Say you take it, and it works. That's awesome. You get hooked on meal replacement garbage that's putting money in the pocket of other folks, since it's yet another MLM scheme.

That's your prerogative. I think it's dumb and so do many other people here...

but take it from this angle:

What happens when it doesn't exist anymore? The magic shakes are gone. What then?

You have two choices at that point. Food, like most people... or hunting for the next miracle.

Now, you're gonna have plenty of "coaches" showing up here to sell you harder on the product. Probably messaging you to death... but that's par for the course. You're also gonna have people here that have lost a lot of weight without gimmicks/fads/shakes or anything other than just... yup... you guessed it... food.

ETA: oh, and the "coaches" are really easy to find. If they don't send you private messages about how you can lose with their stuff, they'll show up here and get really... really butthurt that someone is here to try to talk you out of trying their product.

+1