Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm really a dude.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    I confess - my pic is not really me.

I am really a roast dinner. :wink:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Mine's me.

You have beautiful eyes
  • vvendy_darling
    Options
    This is really me
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am really a white lady. no just kidding, I'm no lady..
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    is there any one out there who would want to look like this any way?
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    there are a few out there that i have to wonder about.....
  • Carolfp
    Carolfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mine is a really old picture of me when I was fit before my 18th birthday I think it was.
    LOL
    two years later.
    i dont look the same

I leave it there to remind me of the good ol times
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm really a dude.

Beat me to it :grumble:
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Frauds, attention mongers, people with low self-esteem, lonely people abound on MFP. No need to wonder any longer, I will confirm that there are a percentage of people on here misrepresenting themselves.
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have wondered this quite alot but mostly with people with a picture of an amazing body and only has once picture? Granted some people don't use their own pictures and use pictures for inspiration but i just use pictures of my face or pictures of me and my son.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )

I want to only friend women, because I'm here to loose weight, and need support from like minded individuals. The Venus factor has proved my point, in that women have a different metabolism to men, and need to put in so much more effort.
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <
    Me
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Mine is not me, but it is my cat.

Magtart, your cat is adorable!!! Those little blue eyes!

My profile pic is really me. For a while it was a cool plant I saw in the Sonoran Desert because I wanted to see what this site was like before sharing my image on here. But it is now me-- at a heavier weight than I'm at now (but I was in better shape muscle-wise then so I think I look pretty much the same).

I certainly do wonder sometimes if people find pictures on the internets and fake it. . . but most people on here are here to be honest with themselves, at least that's the impression I have so far. I am also pretty good at spotting what looks like pics of models or celebrities people use as their profile or ticker photo as inspiration to themselves
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )

I want to only friend women, because I'm here to loose weight, and need support from like minded individuals. The Venus factor has proved my point, in that women have a different metabolism to men, and need to put in so much more effort.
    lolwut?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    You've found me out. I am Dominic Keating.
    tumblr_n273yoSlmY1sj3oxho1_250.jpg
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Mine is a lie. There is no way I could bench press that much.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I took the pic in my front yard...I use it because this is a metamorphosis...I want to wake up someday and realize I have wings...
  • auntannette1
    auntannette1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes. Me too. I changed my photo because I would like to have a real picture. Even though it is from a distance, it is me.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

LOL

No we don't.