How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    243.8 this morning. 381.2 lost and only 18.8lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Winterbaby2014
    Winterbaby2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow! a very well done!! and well done for not giving up and having the motivation!!
  • brian3245
    Options
    Ran a 5k in 37'51'' - best time yet!!! :-)
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! Well done on your run too, you'll be under 35 before you know it!
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    truly an inspiration!! Congratulations :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    This is awesomely awesome. It gives me hope that it's never too late to start taking control of one's life!
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey! You have done so well. Congratulations and I wish you the best on the continuing journey to live healthy!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Such a wonderful year! Good for you for figuring out what works best for you:)
  • achonator
    achonator Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB MAN!!!!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    What a touching and happy story! Congratulations to you, it took lots of will power and hard work. You DID something about being overweight and unhealthy, most people just complain, you have given me courage to DO IT all the way this time!,
  • brian3245
    Options
    Down to 242.4 this morning - 382.6lbs lost! :-)
  • CarrieMac28
    CarrieMac28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! People like you inspire me to keep going and not give up!
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. Keep on meeting your goals and following your dreams :)
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's hard for me to even fathom what a different life you must be leading now compared to a year and a half ago. So many congrats and well wishes on your journey.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! Thank you for writing everything out so well -- it's almost like I took the journey with you! You are an inspiration especially to those that suffer from medical problems and prove that it can be done anyway! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Squishy66
    Squishy66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't usually comment on posts, but reading your story I had to say a huge well done to you (and to Jackie for giving you that kick up the bottom) and to wish you the best of luck in your marathon!
  • dskalkos
    dskalkos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing story. I am so happy for you; keep up the good work!: ::smokin:
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Just fantastic! Thank you for sharing your journey. You are a true inspiration! Enjoy every moment of your life! (LOVE the Paris pic!)
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Absolutely astonishing, and inspirational. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and the amazing photos. You look fantastic! Congratulations! I truly wish you all the best!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!!! just wow!!! thanks for sharing , very inspirational indeed!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!