How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Brian!! That's all I could say at first, as I scrolled down your pics. Your story, your 'random' match with Jackie, your start, your continuing, your after... You inspire me (and many others). I am in the mitten as well...Please let me know when you are going to have any events...I will SO be there to support!!!! :)
  • cescalet
    cescalet Posts: 6
    Options
    Just amazing! I cried a few times tears of joy for you while I read this. Such an inspiration. Keep at it! You look FANTASTIC!!! If you can do all that in a year than I definitely can loose this 25 measley pounds in one. Thank you for lifting my spirits!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow that's so inspiring!! Thank you for posting this.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    HOLY FREAKING COW!

You have achieved so much! Congratulations on your hard work and determination.
  • oneloopygirl
    oneloopygirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. :) What a wonderful accomplishment. I think you would be great as a therapist dealing with depression, weight, anxiety issues. You have lived it.
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    MsKeelah, I'll be running in the Kona 5k in Plymouth, MI this Sunday! You should come!
  • prncsdi0423
    prncsdi0423 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW! I'm speechless and you are awe inspiring! Congrats to you!
  • brian3245
    Options
    Gained a pound this morning. Not going to be discouraged!
  • sunflowers57
    sunflowers57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW i'm lost for words well done your amazing all the best for the future
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Brian, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story with us! What an incredible journey!
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely amazing and inspiring story. I have only just started my journey to becoming fit, healthy and happy and have been feeling very de-motivated the last couple of days! This has really given me inspiration and just shows that hard work and determination really pay off. I am so happy for you and wish you all the best :>
  • ndnss83
    ndnss83 Posts: 12
    Options
    ohh..my.. god.. such a change!!!... wow... i too will try my best.. thanks for posting.. inspire us all..
  • brian3245
    Options
    http://blog.runkeeper.com/927/brian-losing-365-pounds-getting-my-life-back/
    383lbs now lost! They posted my story on runkeeper.com! :-)
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thanks for posting your story with us - Well Done
  • xchesax
    xchesax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. It really puts my 89 lbs in perspective! You look great and handsome to boot! Gook luck on your continued success and God bless Jackie!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I feel like giving you a squishing hug and squee though I don't even know you. That's amazing. All the best to you and Jackie. :)
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    very inspiring.
    If one wants to do it, then it is possible.
    And what I appreciate very much is that you had the power to face your problems, to name them.
  • SlinyThing
    Options
    Amazing. Love it. Going to make my husband look at this and hopefully it will motivate him. The difference is astounding!
  • copselily
    copselily Posts: 117
    Options
    I am so, so proud of you.
  • subjecttwo
    subjecttwo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing, thanks for posting your story. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!