Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I feel like I missed something... Where's this interesting thread?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I feel like I missed something... Where's this interesting thread?

It was nuked yesterday. Because she's underage and gave out so much personal info, it was insane

giphy.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_leu8is3oEe1qcu0tso1_400.gif
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you realize that the mods may secretly enjoy a good train wreck.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Also, at this point, is it fair to mention that it should be "do personal life/issues matter on this site"?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThFCrjMi-tDtXQXvxeMnHnDNGY3uHlHbB8Jalw23v7NXqZ-hLlQg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Also, at this point, is it fair to mention that it should be "do personal life/issues matter on this site"?
    h72277D19
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ? just to follow, entertainment purposes only
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    OP must of lost her internet privileges at her high school
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    For the record... you stated that you were having a contest with your friend to see who could go the longest without eating anything, and were looking for tips on how to last the longest.

people said don't do it.

you said "i didn't ask if you thought I should do it, I asked you to tell me how"

and then *kitten* got interesting.

Ask a question about unhealthy eating patterns, and you won't have people blowing sunshine up your butt or handing you flowers.

Posting personal information online and bragging about your money, giving first and last names, and dates of birth, and flaunting all that with an "I'm better than you attitude" results in some interesting drama.

And now you're back for more. :) YAY

But since you feel dissed... here you go :flowerforyou:

eta: oh and you also said you struggle with eating disorders, but that you liked the challenge of starving yourself

Perfect recap, and lets add in that she feels blameless for all the retorts she shot back yesterday. Its all OUR fault.

And if this is an accurate representation of today's youth, I continue to weep for our future. :sad:

I'm sorry, but I think it's a pretty accurate representation. Most teens I know have clear entitlement issues.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    For the record... you stated that you were having a contest with your friend to see who could go the longest without eating anything, and were looking for tips on how to last the longest.

people said don't do it.

you said "i didn't ask if you thought I should do it, I asked you to tell me how"

Ask a question about unhealthy eating patterns, and you won't have people blowing sunshine up your butt or handing you flowers.

Posting personal information online and bragging about your money, giving first and last names, and dates of birth, and flaunting all that with an "I'm better than you attitude" results in some interesting drama.

eta: oh and you also said you struggle with eating disorders, but that you liked the challenge of starving yourself

Perfect recap, and lets add in that she feels blameless for all the retorts she shot back yesterday. Its all OUR fault.

And if this is an accurate representation of today's youth, I continue to weep for our future. :sad:

Fortunately my experience as a high school teacher leads me to believe that it is not.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you realize that the mods may secretly enjoy a good train wreck.

Silent laughter is still silent.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

people said don't do it.

Fortunately my experience as a high school teacher leads me to believe that it is not.

Oh, thank God!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

you have a most awesome ticker!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

you have a most awesome ticker!

Finally, someone noticed. :flowerforyou:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    She isn't stupid! She is immature and hungry! Quick........someone post a snickers.gif. I'm at work and cannot!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    1084814_o.gif

I am such a loser I know what she says there "I'm so mad I could scream, YAAHAAAAAAA!!" I do love the golden girls, nice gif well played.

I love the Golden Girls! Nice gif. :laugh:
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My concern is that this isn't basic trolling. What if this chick has hacked someone else's account to get them 'cyber-bullied'. Normally I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, but from the sounds of it, this little gem went out of her way and above and beyond to post personal info. What if that 'personal info' wasn't even hers? And now this pic and this info that we are associating with some wacked out girl is actually not even hers. It's just too strange to me...

*Edited for typo
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

people said don't do it.

I'm sorry, but I think it's a pretty accurate representation. Most teens I know have clear entitlement issues.

Everybody I know had entitlement issues when we were teens too. There are documents showing that adults had the same attitudes 3000 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.