1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That was so awesomely written! Thank you for sharing! Congrats on being an inspiration to us all!
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: U are truly inspiring! You look great and everything you said made so much sense. I loved it. So, basically- instead of looking at the glass half empty, I should look at it half full. Thanks:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is wonderfully written and really puts things into perspective. Well done. You look even more gorgeous than before, not least because that smile on your face is shining brighter.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the party and all, but WOW what an accomplishment!
  • lgreenh
    lgreenh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story, it truly has made my goal seem accomplishable.
  • pamelamarquardt
    pamelamarquardt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I needed this inspiration today! I too, live an amazing life, do amazing things but should be doing it about 50 lbs lighter than I am. You never know when you will touch someone else's life. . .today, you touched mine. Thank you!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the inspiration because I know one day this going to be me telling my
    success story. It has taking me many years to get to this point but I know I can do it this time. Thanks
    again for sharing. :smile:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow you're an amazing individual!!! You give me a lot of hope!! You look so amazing!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ZaftigLor
    ZaftigLor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and all the photos. I'm just starting, and like you, I'm 5'11". I'm starting at 275 lb (and my goal is 200). Its great to see a practical, and inspiring, success story of another tall woman - and you tell your story so beautifully. It helps me realize that losing the weight IS possible.... Lorraine in Toronto
  • alliemofa
    Options
    What an inspirational story! Thank you so much for sharing your journey.
  • MoRPCV
    MoRPCV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is unbelievably motivating. Thanks for sharing your story! I'm just beginning my journey towards my goal of losing 100 pounds by my 30th birthday (in late 2016). Whenever I need motivation I'll be sure to come back to this post.

THANK YOU!!
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    WOW:) what an awesome story!!!you look fabulous..thanks for sharing
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you show how this can be done without changing everything in your life. I really like the treats now, not binges later.
  • martinytime
    martinytime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very inspirational! Thank you for sharing and inspiring me to take in what you said and live my own wild and precious
    LIFE!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Great life story and thanks for sharing!
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Youre amazing and I LOVE your attitude. Congratulations!
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Wow, thank you so much!! What an inspiration you are and Congratulations to you on your wonderful accomplishment, determination, dedication and hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!