Options

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Add me
    I'm 22 -140lbs
    first goal is 130lbs.. working on lifting.
  • Kreepie11
    Kreepie11 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hello from Ontario. ;P My name's Josie, and I started on here a little over a week ago. Everyone on here is all gung-ho about lifestyle changes (which is great), but honestly my goal is to be happy with myself. If a lifestyle change happens because of that, all the better! I'm hovering around 160 at the moment, but want to get down to somewhere close to 125 (I'm short, it works). I've been chubby since I was little, and I'm really just tired of feeling left behind.

If anyone wants to add, feel free. It's nice to have people around your age for support. (^_^)
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    26 here :)

I started about 2 months ago. Down 10 lbs, 5 inches (all around), and a pant size.

I post on MFP all the time so if you need support, I'm here :)
  • pinky221
    pinky221 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)

22, going on 23 with about 50lbs more to lose.
  • sebkiwinaspensmama
    sebkiwinaspensmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old mother of 3. Anyone feel free to add me!! I could use some support as well! :)
  • KFN517
    KFN517 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 from New Jersey-Support is always appreciated and I don't mind giving it either :)
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 24..I haven't been logging lately but I want to get back into it!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well :)
    I'm 22, my goal is 50 pounds and so far I've lost 15!
  • Thatsmywrapgirl
    Options
    28... I still count for 2 more years!! :-)

I'd love some new MFP friends! 12 pounds into my journey! Summer is FAST approaching!!
  • nad825
    nad825 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and started working out and eating better about a month ago. I always appreciate the additional support and love hearing about everyone else's progress! Feel free to add me!
  • lizziefoster0128
    lizziefoster0128 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Loving this group. Anyone feel free to request me, but I definitely think an open diary (I do mine to just friends only) is helpful just because for me it's accountability to log on and I see that everyone has their "cheat" foods like me. :) So anyone else with a friendly open daily log let's do this.

OP did you want to do specific workouts or anything fun? :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaMarie317
    Options
    Love this group! I'm 23, recent college grad and I've put on 20 lbs since I started working full time! Lost 3 of them in the 2 1/2 short weeks I've been on here. Anyone feel free to add me, always looking for more motivation! :)
  • fluffymcfluzzin
    fluffymcfluzzin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 years old just had a baby and looking to lose 60 pounds. It would be helpful to have others to give support! Anyone can add me!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 but hopefully I still count! Feel free to add me :)
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :) I am 25 and I would love to have more friends to motivate feel free to add.
  • safrinaxx
    safrinaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 but 20 this year! I've lost 28 pounds so far, and would like to loose another 10 or so :) Feel free to add me!
  • GetFitMama317
    GetFitMama317 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    21 year old mom here anyone Feel free to add me
    Looking for support, motivation, and answers (clueless for some things)
    And I'm new here ready to start living healthier lost about 40+lbs want to go down 15-20 more
    Thank you :)
  • sparkshe
    sparkshe Posts: 1
    Options
    hi :) i'm 20, trying to lose around 30 more lbs! feel free to add!
  • hahaitspriscilla
    Options
    I am not 20 but I am 18 :) add me . Trying to lose 25 lbs by summer!
  • bitterpeaches
    Options
    Hi~ I'm 23 and looking to lose 17-ish pounds. Feel free to add me! I'm not consistent when it comes to updating my food and exercise, but hey I try! (: