Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    "All the good doctors (like Dr. Oz) "

Can't stop laughing :devil: :noway:

Yeah, this statement was when I was sure the OP was def not on board. Good for a laugh.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I haven't laughed this hard since the dog food diet thread. :drinker:

Please tell me you have a link for that thread??

I tried but can't seem to find it. My search results end after 11 months ago. I haven't seen the clever woman on here for awhile so she could have deactivated. It was hilarious and I am sorry I can't find it. It had me ROFLing as much as this thread. True joy! Candid Camera couldn't have done much better.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My experience with the Chiropractor ersatz 'doctors". On one hand, the one in FL fixed my pinched nerve issue. Holy hell, this crap works?

But then another one, here in Nashville has a radio show and said: "ascorbic acid is not vitamin C" and one should eat anything with ascorbic acid on the label. Um. . . So I take these guys with a grain of salt. Some are great (really do understand sports, physiology, nutrition, pharmacology). Others? Not so much as they buy into it because it's pervasive in the field. They know just enough to be dangerous.
  • zivasak
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I do find the information interesting. Valuable point about carbs and sugar and I also agree that hormones should be the starting point of a healthy lifestyle, not calories.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I haven't laughed this hard since the dog food diet thread. :drinker:

Please tell me you have a link for that thread??

I tried but can't seem to find it. My search results end after 11 months ago. I haven't seen the clever woman on here for awhile so she could have deactivated. It was hilarious and I am sorry I can't find it. It had me ROFLing as much as this thread. True joy! Candid Camera couldn't have done much better.

Wait, does that mean the peeing out the fat thread is gone, too?!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    #10 says everything I need to know to put on my skeptic hat. Most of this list sounds like bull****.

I'd like to know where this guy got an apple that was harvested in 1940 so that it could be checked with modern lab equipment for nutrient content. :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo. Just got the following e-mail about this speaker....Apparently he will be back! I am thinking about trying to tape it for all of you naysayers and doubters.

Hello again! Did you miss the first lecture in our series in January and wonder what the buzz was all about? Well, here’s another chance for you to meet our dynamic speaker, XXXXX XXXXXXX - back by popular demand.

Wellness Lunch & Learn
    Tuesday, March 25th Noon - 1pm

What: Wellness Lunch & Learn – with Guest Speaker Dr. XXXXXXXX - Part II

Bring your lunch and join us for our second session in the Wellness lecture series. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX – a well known chiropractor turned nutritionist and national speaker, will entertain us again with his thought provoking, latest-theory advice on nutrition and health. Liked him or doubted him, there wasn’t a boring moment with Dr. Klint! This time he has promised to dive deeper into selected topics of our audience’s choices, so be sure to send in your questions!

When: Tuesday, March 25th, Noon to 1pm
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    chocolate%20bread%20toast.jpg

Dessert?

I agree. I'd rather be over in sugar and get nutrition from fruits.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    This thread is 6 yrs old. Where did you find it?