Ladies...Do married men constantly talk to you?

Options

Replies

• thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    No comment.
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No no no no....I'm not talking about anyone on here! Many married men that I know IN PERSON talk to me inappropriately.

:ohwell:

I raised three girls. 20's and 30's now. When they had a problem with older men being inappropriate with them, they let me know. I helped a couple of the older men understand that they were being inappropriate. Vigorously, in a couple of instances.

• lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    she said no one on here. it's a real life thing.
    I have found people on here to be the least sleazy on any internet forum I have experienced!
  • leighkbayles
    leighkbayles Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the target for married men. I don't really know why. I'm in my twenties, single, and apparently too nice for my own good. Creepers pick me up on their radar pretty easily. I'm used to the lost puppies clinging on to me, but the number of married men that chat me up confuses me beyond recognition. What is it? I mean, I'm not going to lie and say I don't like the attention. I feel like talking is innocent enough,but then there are those key phrases that start alerting you that they are trying to move the conversation in a more inappropriate direction.

This has been going on for more than a year. I'm not a slut by any means, so what is the reasoning? I just don't get it.

You have 28 posts, counting the four on this thread. . That has generated a ton of hits from married men???

I'm not talking about people on the site. If that were the case, I probably wouldn't be posting it here.

I guess I made a mistake by posting at all.
  • leighkbayles
    Options
    she said no one on here. it's a real life thing.
    I have found people on here to be the least sleazy on any internet forum I have experienced!

People on here are extremely nice. I'm very glad I started using the forums.

I was only trying to make conversation.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    because there are alot of older men who get a kick out of a younger, good looking girl talking with them. Makes them think they "still got it"..the decent ones just talk..the scumbags are the ones that try to push it to the next level...

I am nice to almost everyone..working on being alittle more bubbly..its been mistaken for flirting on more then one occurence and I really wasnt..watch your reactions too.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    I remember reading a study that said an older man's testerone levels are boosted when he interacts with a younger, pretty woman...

I know we are big on documentation here..I wont cite it as FACT as I cant remember where I read it...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    hiss and or spit on them

I believe this is the best answer so far!

it is the only answer

Careful! Some creepy dudes are into this!:wink:
  • leighkbayles
    Options
    hiss and or spit on them

I believe this is the best answer so far!

it is the only answer

Careful! Some creepy dudes are into this!:wink:

Hahahaha! :bigsmile:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Men don't talk to me, single or otherwise. lol

Neither do women for that matter.

dbdb1ccee88a201f2c4784fd6915ec283e6b373199c54954c54c2ab456d98b70.jpg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I really wish he'd just be quiet some times.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I used to get asked out by married men all the time. I never understood it. As soon as I became involved in a serious relationship it stopped.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Maybe you find what you subconsciously seek?
  • leighkbayles
    Options
    andrew-garfield-spiderman-cute-funny.gif

I could look at this gif all day. He is so handsome.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I have learned a lot in this thread.
    From now on, I will hiss and spit at unattractive or older women who dare to talk to me.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I used to get asked out by married men all the time. I never understood it. As soon as I became involved in a serious relationship it stopped.

I am not willing to go to such lengths to be left alone :laugh:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    married women constantly talk to me
  • addictedtosweat
    Options
    Haha nooo thank goodness. I must have that "If you make it obvious you're hitting on me and I know you're married...I will give you a piece of your own medicine" vibe :P How disrespectful.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    married women constantly talk to me
    Hi there! :flowerforyou: