A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    *My age (usually everyone gets it wrong.)
    *That I have three tattoos.
    *I love horror movies
    *that I have a fairly dirty mind.
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That I grew up on a horse ranch in San Diego and was home-schooled to better fit my training/travel schedule for horse shows. I also grew up working with my dad and his car business which lead me to own my first muscle car at the age of 11. I graduated H.S. and started college at 15. Now at 20 years old I am happily married and have an almost 2 year old son.
  • 1TxSweetT
    Options
    That I have tats, have put almost 90,000 miles on my Harley and I never leave the house without protection.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    People don't believe I have a kid who's graduating from college soon. Those who don't know me don't usually guess my profession (IT). And even those who do know me wouldn't guess that I once rehearsed and performed with a traditional West African dance company.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I've seen more d**** than a prosititute. (I'm a nurse)
    I was the fat girl who was never asked out in high school.
    I still have about 30-35lbs to loose.
    People never believe me when I say I absolutely hate my hair (color, length, etc).
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    -Reached my highest weight in the military.
    -Grew up on a farm, and now work in agriculture. (I work in the most liberal city in Texas, and I don't dress like a cowgirl.)
    -People are often surprised I lift weights.
    -Musically-inclined. I can play three instruments.
    -Very religious. I don't advertise it AT ALL, so when someone asks me a direct question about it, they are often surprised at my answers.

ETA I also have about 15 hours of tattooing on me. For one tattoo. On my back. You can kind of see it in my pic.
  • Tealbutterfly913
    Tealbutterfly913 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That I love to hunt.
    I have a tattoo.
    I love to sing.
    And I'm a mom of 4.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    That I am 34 (almost 35) and have a Master's degree
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I get anxiety when I go out to eat. I struggle to go grocery shopping because I get horrible anxiety. I'm very out going and love to visit in crowds of people I don't know. However you put me in a crowd of people I know and I freeze up with horrible anxiety.

I have a son with ADHD, OCD, and sensory issues. We're twins of each other! We both have the same issues!

Guess that's why I do great working from home!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    That I have an MBA, and a gun shot scar.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I was valedictorian at my high school

and I play dungeons and dragons
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Was in a music video that was number.1 in Japan for two weeks in the 90's those crazy 90s! Ending up doing commercials overthere while back packing lol I got asked in the street to do the video easy 300 bucks lol
  • c2111
    Options
    Oh another one I worked in a masterbatorium for 4 years, yep (IVF clinic, semen collection)
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh another one I worked in a masterbatorium for 4 years, yep (IVF clinic, semen collection)

I worked there too, in deposits...small world!
  • hei_ma_ma
    hei_ma_ma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've occasionally received surprised compliments on my command of the English language, while scratching my tummy and eating rambutans off the forest floor.
  • c2111
    Options

I worked there too, in deposits...small world!

Ahhh cen return the magazines lol nice puss btw
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I only listen to hip hop/rap music
    I'm an old soul
    I'm single lol
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

But seriously, that the doctor wanted my mom to abort me because he thought I'd be born with a learning disability. Harsh lol.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm smarter than i look. I don't eat as much as you'd think. My school claimed i had a learning disorder in elementary school to fill a seat they needed to make their quota.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was valedictorian at my high school

and I play dungeons and dragons

Me, too! On the first one, not the second.