What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Indian tandoori chicken, basmati rice and a mango red onion chutney along side. Forgot small cucumber salad with yogurt, onion, lemon juice and dill.. Yes, I cook this at home..
  • makm1872
    makm1872 Posts: 2
    Options
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Vermont Curry from the Asian market...with potato, carrot, onion & tofu.
    SO delicious and perfect for a chilly Spring night!
  • bmbaldridge
    bmbaldridge Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, peas, and brown rice!
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thai style asian lettuce wraps, made with lean ground pork, tons of veggies wrapped in romaine lettuce and topped with broccoli slaw yum
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken with guacamole, Spanish rice topped with sautéed onions and peppers and cheese. : ) Yummmmm
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I wish I could post pics...

Leftovers for my daughter and I- Adouille sausage with red beans and rice; and I have beef stroganoff going in the crock pot for my husband. He flies in from Switzerland around 2300, and I know he's going to want a good meal.

I'm looking forward to the stroganoff tomorrow!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Indian tandoori chicken, basmati rice and a mango red onion chutney along side. Forgot small cucumber salad with yogurt, onion, lemon juice and dill.. Yes, I cook this at home..

you make tandoori chicken at home?! Wow. I managed beef vindaloo and chapatis not too long ago... but tandoori seemed out of my league. Very cool!
  • beautifulif
    beautifulif Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pork chops thin cooked like a steak with steak seasoning
    4 oz red potatoes
    1/4 cup blue cheese on top of the pork chop crumbled
    1 cup of grilled onions and mushrooms

Got all the ingredients then realized I cooked the steak a few nights ago. Used porkchops instead still amazing!
  • Mygsds
    Options

you make tandoori chicken at home?! Wow. I managed beef vindaloo and chapatis not too long ago... but tandoori seemed out of my league. Very cool!

I make it with a tandoori paste that I mix with plain yogurt marinated overnight. Next day, grill. I got the paste at our local store and is Devine. My brother in law is from India, and he loves it. Yum
  • Mygsds
    Options
    029_zps4f71df95.jpg

Supper was a rerun of last night, minus the sweet potatoes, and Key lime pie instead of strawberry. Still good, though.

How do you make your key lime pie? It looks devine
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Had a salad, ribs, green beans, stir fry veggies and a carrot.

013_zpsb29135e7.jpg
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had meatballs, rice and a raw carrot. Yummy
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options

2 of the small key lime pie lite yoplait yogurts, 8 oz lite cool whip, 1 sugar free jello mix. 1/4 cup water. Boil the water and pour it large mixing bowl. Add jello and quickly stir it keep the lumps down. Add yogurt and cool whip, whisking as you go. When it is well blended, pour into 8X8 baking dish. You can level it by shaking it back and forth. {We used to make it in a pie crust, but that was over half the calories.} Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. You can use any kind of yogurt and jello you want. We really like the blueberry and strawberry. I have made it with fruit in the pie, but it doesn't thaw at the same rate, so now we just serve it with fruit.
  • jcragsdale
    jcragsdale Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cranberry Green Smoothie

Ingredients:
    1/2 cup 100% cranberry juice (I like to use fresh cranberries when in season)
    1 8 inch celery stalk ( I like to use the Biggest Loser brand at Wal-Mart)
    1 gala apple-- cored and diced with peeling
    1 pear-- cored and diced with peeling
    1 handful or about a cup of fresh spinach leaves
    1 cucumber-- peeled and diced

Place all ingredients in blender and blend to shake consistency.
    This makes two meals for me. I refrigerate one of the smoothies for the next day.

It actually tastes much better than it sounds.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Italian pasta skillet

multigrain pasta, can of italian tomatoes, turkey sausage (browned), small can of tomato saucd and 6 oz of spinach and any other veggies ypu might want (I used zucchini, peppers, carrots, celery, and onion) it was so good! And quick I served a side saladand it was perfect.
  • Lineape
    Lineape Posts: 9
    Options
    Man, you guys are all eating such healthy and delicious food... and all I had was a box of apple jacks cereal, a litre of skim milk and a tub of greek yogurt.

In my defence, it was a post-workout meal, it fit my macros, and I hit a squat PR of 350x8.

So, uh, yeah.
  • Mygsds
    Options

2 of the small key lime pie lite yoplait yogurts, 8 oz lite cool whip, 1 sugar free jello mix. 1/4 cup water. Boil the water and pour it large mixing bowl. Add jello and quickly stir it keep the lumps down. Add yogurt and cool whip, whisking as you go. When it is well blended, pour into 8X8 baking dish. You can level it by shaking it back and forth. {We used to make it in a pie crust, but that was over half the calories.} Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. You can use any kind of yogurt and jello you want. We really like the blueberry and strawberry. I have made it with fruit in the pie, but it doesn't thaw at the same rate, so now we just serve it with fruit.

Thanks so much. Have to try this. Your pictures should be in a magazine... Drool
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I sauteed cubed-up chipotle chicken sausage, onion, jalepenos, and sweet potato with spices and grape tomatoes until everything was soft and caramelized. Sprinkled chopped up Habenero BBQ almonds (Diamond brand) on top. Put that into a heated-up soft corn tortilla and topped with sour cream. Unfortunately my fresh cilantro had gone bad or I would have sprinkled some of that on there as well. So fresh tasting!