I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    OP you really don't seem very happy.

^^ +1
    Methinks he needs some dopamine. But no... that's what heroin is for.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Eats refined sugar daily crew checkin in
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

ok well these are supported facts if you think its all scare monging blah blah then drink it to your hearts content I don't really care. The fact is coke and post mix syrups are so incredibly bad for you its a joke. Feel free to drink it but as far as somethings say post workout there a million other things that are better for you and the sugar levels in syrup, coke and energy drinks are off the charts. Like I said just pointing out to people who want to lose weight that water is your friend.

Huh?
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    He should have a Coke, it would make him feel better.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    lol well if 4 of australias IFBB champs shared it cant all bad but hell what would they know they only do for a living

Oh so they must be right about everything? Yeah, that's not a great argument.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    lol well if 4 of australias IFBB champs shared it cant all bad but hell what would they know they only do for a living

Wow... really? I suppose you think they're natty too huh ;)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

J2CfrNT.gif

2Gq75vo.jpg

fXI0mDv.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I could go for a good dopamine release.

you should try heroin. apparently. :tongue:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    8895584.gif
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

Wow... really? I suppose you think they're natty too huh ;)

:laugh:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

ok well these are supported facts if you think its all scare monging blah blah then drink it to your hearts content I don't really care. The fact is coke and post mix syrups are so incredibly bad for you its a joke. Feel free to drink it but as far as somethings say post workout there a million other things that are better for you and the sugar levels in syrup, coke and energy drinks are off the charts. Like I said just pointing out to people who want to lose weight that water is your friend.

calorie deficit is your friend for weight loss, period...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    and yet what i do find absolutely hilarious is the number of people who gave the article a bad reference that dont even lift LOL good one better luck next weigh in

< I lift, and I think the article is absolute BS...

so your saying that only lifters can have an opinion on the article..????
  • webneb
    webneb Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

calorie deficit is your friend for weight loss, period...

Such a simple concept. Why do people insist on making it complicated? Smh.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4XzhBtlKrE2OmLv_orYYLbVPRIjEzGvf_KdO_lJPJljxP4AVc
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Makes me believe in Poe's Law.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Tell me specifically how sugar in soda is worse for you than sugar in fruit. I'm just curious as to the specifics.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Haven't read anything but...

Dopamine isn't a pleasure drug. Dopamine stimulates DESIRE and motivation. Endorphins provide the pleasure pay-off.