I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who have common sense enough to understand the implications of refined sugar on the body. yeah sure body loves sugar but not in doses so high that all it can is store it. Like I said drink it I dont care all I drink now is water. Fullstop. Ripped and happy, are you!
    Waiting for reply from OP who drinks Powerade Gold (34g or sucrose) and Sanitarium (19g) while claiming all he drinks is water.:laugh: :laugh:
    Wouldn't be shocked if there's no response.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Sanitarium is the actual name of a beverage?

I can't decide if that's marketing genius or marketing fail.
    Maybe that's where the OP resides.:laugh:

Here's a link to the drink the OP consumes:

http://www.sanitarium.com.au/products/breakfast/up-and-go/up-and-go-choc-ice

And I was wrong.............................it's 26g of sugar not 19g per serving.:huh:

IDEA Fitness member

Blah blah blah...

It's obviously just water. Fullstop.

Just like my coke!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who have common sense enough to understand the implications of refined sugar on the body. yeah sure body loves sugar but not in doses so high that all it can is store it. Like I said drink it I dont care all I drink now is water. Fullstop. Ripped and happy, are you!
    Waiting for reply from OP who drinks Powerade Gold (34g or sucrose) and Sanitarium (19g) while claiming all he drinks is water.:laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

And I was wrong.............................it's 26g of sugar not 19g per serving.:huh:

IDEA Fitness member
    Jeebuz... really?! I just assumed it was a pre-workout I'd never heard of before, because they have goofy names like "Shocklate", "Manana" and "Godberry, King of the Juice".

A protein drink shouldn't brag about having the same protein, energy and fiber as 2 Weet-Bix and milk. That's kinda pathetic. With a macro ratio like that, just eat food. That sucks.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

IDEA Fitness member
    Jeebuz... really?! I just assumed it was a pre-workout I'd never heard of before, because they have goofy names like "Shocklate", "Manana" and "Godberry, King of the Juice".

A protein drink shouldn't brag about having the same protein, energy and fiber as 2 Weet-Bix and milk. That's kinda pathetic. With a macro ratio like that, just eat food. That sucks.
    Yeah, might as well just pour 3 full tablespoons of sugar into a steak.:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member