I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    just wow haters just wow
    Lol, people disagree with an article, that can be easily refuted, and they're haters?

Answer this: IFBB pro using insulin or a regular person drinking a Coke. Which is more dangerous?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

This is for you...
    butthurt-report-form-internet-version_zps7ee4bf9f.jpg
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_msypppVoMk1qz4rgp.gif
  • webneb
    webneb Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    im sorry so facts are refuted are they well hang on while I goto CERN and let them know
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    like i said just wow

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (or whomever you do or don't pray to) USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION! Oy.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Maybe but i didnt do it for every hater just my friends

of course the word "hater" is part of your vocabulary.

of course it is. lulz.

Dolls_Laughing.gif
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Good thing I prefer Pepsi products!

(No but I cut down to 1 can of soda a day only to cut those calories down, not for any other reason...and most diet sodas taste horrible to me)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Im embarrassed for ACE
    Should be more embarrassed about about actual lack of education on how sugar actually works in the body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    just wow haters just wow

did you say it twice for good measure? FYI, a true hater to me is someone who gets upset that people don't agree with their ideology and starts making stabs at everyone else regarding their fitness journey... You know, because you are the only person on this site that lifts. I think you missed your turn on the way to bb.com js.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    im sorry so facts are refuted are they well hang on while I goto CERN and let them know

Im not sure if I want to point out your absurdity more or if I feel bad for you now. It's quite the dilemma
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    just wow haters just wow

did you say it twice for good measure? FYI, a true hater to me is someone who gets upset that people don't agree with their ideology and starts making stabs at everyone else regarding their fitness journey... You know, because you are the only person on this site that lifts. I think you missed your turn on the way to bb.com js.

Does he even lift?
  • webneb
    webneb Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    anyway im over it im taking myself and my "butthurt" (lol) to bed. You can all drink coke as musch as you want, if you think all that refined sugar is good for you than go fo it Im not going to argue. The fact is its ****. Goodnight trollers.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Quote-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    CERN? When did I miss the references to particle physics research in the linked article?!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    OP, the reason you're thread is getting shunned is because you're coming to a fitness website that is full of people making themselves accountable and counting and limiting their intake of all foods not just sugars or coke and preaching to them about how coke is bad... it's like going to a nun and preaching to her how being a prostitute raises their risks of STDs. Sorta the wrong crowd don't ya think? And truly a waste of your time.

A better analogy would be going to a happily married woman and trying to get her to use protection to reduce her chance of getting STDs. "But...I'm trying to get pregnant..."

^ this is true hahahaha but I just assumed not all married couples are monogamous, I've seen Maury hahaha

Well, yeah. There's a risk to married sex. Coke also adds sugar to your diet without a lot of micronutrient benefit. But there's a point where you have got to be willing to accept the potential negatives if you don't want to be crazy. Otherwise you'll end up serving your kids dinner rolls for their birthday. That is, if your husband can convince you to ditch the rubbers and even have kids.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    like i said just wow

aeNYLMO_460sa.gif
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Where in the article does is state that any of it is fact? Please point out the sources they posted to back up their claims, I missed those. Please, show me the name that has credentials to follow, because I missed those too. I already said this but... a ".com" article is just not sufficient reading material when in regards to a scientific finding.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    just wow haters just wow

6854sn.gif
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    anyway im over it im taking myself and my "butthurt" (lol) to bed. You can all drink coke as musch as you want, if you think all that refined sugar is good for you than go fo it Im not going to argue. The fact is its ****. Goodnight trollers.
    Ec2TVI1.gif