I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    anyway im over it im taking myself and my "butthurt" (lol) to bed. You can all drink coke as musch as you want, if you think all that refined sugar is good for you than go fo it Im not going to argue. The fact is its ****. Goodnight trollers.
    Refined sugar consumption is fine. Over consumption isn't. You equate it a being "bad" just because it's refined. So your argument would be invalid. That's why you should take yourself to bed because you'd lose the argument. Good choice.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    just wow haters just wow

6854sn.gif

TurdsNC.jpg
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    anyway im over it im taking myself and my "butthurt" (lol) to bed. You can all drink coke as musch as you want, if you think all that refined sugar is good for you than go fo it Im not going to argue. The fact is its ****. Goodnight trollers.

tumblr_inline_mnwjjk1Sep1qz4rgp.gif

JZwy8Id.gif
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    like i said just wow

Sad just sad
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options

Though I didn't know most of this, I'm glad my boys have never had an ounce of pop/soda pass their lips. They've never even asked for it. They prefer water or chocolate soy milk.

And when they do ask for it? What happens then?

They never have. I heard someone offer some to them at a picnic and my eldest responded, "We don't drink soda." I was feeling very proud at that moment.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

I wish he'd spend less time wiping tears from his eyes and more time punctuating. Seriously! Trying to decipher his im-a-13-yr-old-girl-txt-code is just painful.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I just burped...srry...carry on
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    in for the bro science! psuedo reality, scare the heck out of you while i sell my program websites!!!

now where are those herbs and saran wrap so i can really get into this ....

OMG on the 101 toxic ... they list SODA as being Geneticly modified ... . that means its been geneticly modified from its natural wild form.......
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

I wish he'd spend less time wiping tears from his eyes and more time punctuating. Seriously! Trying to decipher his im-a-13-yr-old-girl-txt-code is just painful.

Dianna_this.gif
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Though I didn't know most of this, I'm glad my boys have never had an ounce of pop/soda pass their lips. They've never even asked for it. They prefer water or chocolate soy milk.

And when they do ask for it? What happens then?

They never have. I heard someone offer some to them at a picnic and my eldest responded, "We don't drink soda." I was feeling very proud at that moment.
    What would have happened if they had said, "sure, thank you?"

Will you be any less proud if you discover that they accept it at some point in time?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    What's totally hypocritical about this post is the OP drinks POWERADE GOLD RUSH which has 34g of sugar per serving as well a a daily dose of Sanitarium at 19g of sugar per serving.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Of course, he won't admit that.

IDEA Fitness member
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThEgdFXRx2KiqEECWCt_xLFWxHsntIFPqRh55f5QjRd-kERjbZ
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

This is for you...
    butthurt-report-form-internet-version_zps7ee4bf9f.jpg

Dear Lord, how have I never seen this before! Dying. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Ec2TVI1.gif

tumblr_lpa6awaNZp1qabcn8o1_500.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_m322cdQZsz1ruu17do1_r1_500.gif
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mnwjjk1Sep1qz4rgp.gif

JZwy8Id.gif

Personal favorites:

1. More IT Crowd GIFs please

2. I'm not going to argue.... but you're all wrong

3. The person with an account that's supposedly been around since 2012, but only has comments in the double didgets, starts an inherently controversial thread, make outrageous claims, insists he knows better than EVERYBODY, and then calls other people trollers.....
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    What's totally hypocritical about this post is the OP drinks POWERADE GOLD RUSH which has 34g of sugar per serving as well a a daily dose of Sanitarium at 19g of sugar per serving.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Of course, he won't admit that.

IDEA Fitness member

I found this in his diary...
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Powerade - Gold Rush, 600 mL 185 44 0 0 167 44

And isn't sodium almost as bad for you? Consistently going over by 2,000-6,000 a day...
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    And isn't sodium almost as bad for you? Consistently going over by 2,000-6,000 a day...

Being butt hurt requires excessive sodium...so he's OK.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I went to this article, I was able to find this website that told my I'm eating toxins!!!!!!!

http://101toxicfoodingredients.com/

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Phew. :noway: