I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    in for the bro science! psuedo reality, scare the heck out of you while i sell my program websites!!!

now where are those herbs and saran wrap so i can really get into this ....

OMG on the 101 toxic ... they list SODA as being Geneticly modified ... . that means its been geneticly modified from its natural wild form.......

I ALWAYS drink organic, wild, free-feeding soda.
    Thanks I was worried, I had not joked obviously enough :D ...... when I get to goal weight I am gonna have like 5 acre pasture of Diet Dr Pepper Cherry.....

FYI: Mix that with some pineapple juice and pour it over a smoked ham. Cover the ham tightly and bake in a low oven. Baste from time to time. When it's all cooked and tender, it's the best ham evah.

Try it and you'll thank me.

Uh uhhhh! My mustard and brown sugar glazed ham is better, because I know EVERYTHING!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    in for the bro science! psuedo reality, scare the heck out of you while i sell my program websites!!!

OMG on the 101 toxic ... they list SODA as being Geneticly modified ... . that means its been geneticly modified from its natural wild form.......

Thanks I was worried, I had not joked obviously enough :D ...... when I get to goal weight I am gonna have like 5 acre pasture of Diet Dr Pepper Cherry.....

FYI: Mix that with some pineapple juice and pour it over a smoked ham. Cover the ham tightly and bake in a low oven. Baste from time to time. When it's all cooked and tender, it's the best ham evah.

Uh uhhhh! My mustard and brown sugar glazed ham is better, because I know EVERYTHING!

30-rock-gif-22(1).gif
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    What's totally hypocritical about this post is the OP drinks POWERADE GOLD RUSH which has 34g of sugar per serving as well a a daily dose of Sanitarium at 19g of sugar per serving.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Of course, he won't admit that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

OP has closed down his profile.

Sorry. I mean "locked down" his profile. Not ragequit.

Viewable only by his friends and that isn't us.

No but this morning sure has been entertaining
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    What's totally hypocritical about this post is the OP drinks POWERADE GOLD RUSH which has 34g of sugar per serving as well a a daily dose of Sanitarium at 19g of sugar per serving.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

I found this in his diary...
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Powerade - Gold Rush, 600 mL 185 44 0 0 167 44

And isn't sodium almost as bad for you? Consistently going over by 2,000-6,000 a day...

So he's not really against sugar, he's just a Coke h8ter. :angry:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member

tumblr_mmxvnqgvCg1s55cxco1_500.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Such smug!! Love it!!!

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Clearly our educational system is letting some students slip through the cracks.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    BRB, checking cern.ch's "About CERN":

About CERN

What is the universe made of? How did it start? Physicists at CERN are seeking answers, using some of the world's most powerful particle accelerators

Nope... don't see anything there about cokes. At all. But they did invent the world wide web, so I guess they're sort of indirectly responsible for this thread.

mind-blown-o.gif
  • 1princesswarrior
    Wait a minute, is Powerade manufactured by Coca Cola?

I just Googled the Gold Rush because I don't know what the Sanitarium comment means and didn't want to sound too stupid and saw that Powerade is manufactured by Coca Cola. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

This is for you...
    butthurt-report-form-internet-version_zps7ee4bf9f.jpg

That is hilarious!:laugh:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member

I just Googled the Gold Rush because I don't know what the Sanitarium comment means and didn't want to sound too stupid and saw that Powerade is manufactured by Coca Cola. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Maybe he's the Coca Cola sales rep for the powerade side of the business and the regular Coke rep is kicking his butt.

So this is his was to get people off Coke?

Just an idea!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    anyway im over it im taking myself and my "butthurt" (lol) to bed. You can all drink coke as musch as you want, if you think all that refined sugar is good for you than go fo it Im not going to argue. The fact is its ****. Goodnight trollers.
    Ec2TVI1.gif

I hate this game!
    34j6o7t.jpg
    He met with a terrible fate.

8x8lmr.jpg

1zpjjuw.gif
    snape.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    In...

...for ALL CAPS SCAREMONGERING.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Such smug!! Love it!!!

tumblr_luvhoyK0qy1qhf777o1_500.gif

awwww. But the Linds isn't here for this one...
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    121108d1384884982-hypocritical-someone-who-center-left-like-1269894973bent.gif
  • 1princesswarrior

Maybe he's the Coca Cola sales rep for the powerade side of the business and the regular Coke rep is kicking his butt.

So this is his was to get people off Coke?

Just an idea!

Could be, of course I am on a sugar high this morning but not from Coke, the other evil...donuts
  • _HeartsOnFire_

IDEA Fitness member

to be frank that is even funnier...because he already got caught being a hypocrite...:laugh:

That is funny he locked it down because he was called out.

Love it...

penelope-hypocrite.gif
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Okay slightly more serious answer

there's a huge amount of pseudoscience and scaremongering making people afraid to eat foods that are actually not harmful to them, and won't make them fat either, provided they're consumed with adequate portion control and as part of a healthy, balanced diet.

There's no need to be afraid of coke. Just be aware of how many calories there are in it, log them accurately, stay within your calorie goal and make sure you're getting all the nutrition you need. If you're that worried about sugar spikes, then consume it as part of a meal as the presence of other food in the meal slows down the rate at which sugar gets into the blood.

People with genuine medical issues regarding sugar, e.g. diabetes, should follow their doctor's advice about how much and what kinds of sugars to eat.

This^^^^ just bear in mind the Coke is pretty much empty calories with none of the other nutrition you may be looking for. But in moderation (particularly if you are in maintenance mode and have some calories to burn) there is nothing inherently wrong. I know Diabetics that keep a can or 2 handy in case they have the need for the quick sugar hit to balance things (and Paramedics will go for it to quickly treat low blood sugar issues.
    I have a case of the Pepsi Next on the porch I have a can once in a while it tastes better than either Pepsi or Pepsi Max to me and falls in the middle for sugar levels.
    And almost all the things they scaremonger with coke as pointed out can be done with any Club Soda (it's a great cleaner actually)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member

IDEA Fitness member

to be frank that is even funnier...because he already got caught being a hypocrite...:laugh:

Love it...

penelope-hypocrite.gif
    That's what happens when someone spouts of BS and totally forgets that they don't even follow it.:laugh: :laugh: He's gonna wake up and read this and go "I ****ed up".:laugh: :laugh: Should have closed my profile down before even posting.:laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member
  • _HeartsOnFire_

IDEA Fitness member

Love it...

penelope-hypocrite.gif
    That's what happens when someone spouts of BS and totally forgets that they don't even follow it.:laugh: :laugh: He's gonna wake up and read this and go "I ****ed up".:laugh: :laugh: Should have closed my profile down before even posting.:laugh: :laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

I wouldn't have posted the info without you, so thank you. :smile: