I URGE ANYONE WHOS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT TO READ

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I do believe alot of you are suffering from a severe degree of lack of info if you dont believe what i posted than drink coke all day everyday and see how you go ... Ripped and happy :P

you know what dude....i DO lack lots of info.

but luckily there are lots of sane people both on my FL and in threads like this that have managed to get shredded while still enjoying the finer things in life....like delicious coke classic.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Wow, the butthurt arrived fast. Nope, nobody here has every read ANYTHING about the effects of various compounds on the body's physiology, nope nope nope. We just a bunch of ignant lazy coke guzzling, well, you get the idea.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

ok well these are supported facts if you think its all scare monging blah blah then drink it to your hearts content I don't really care. The fact is coke and post mix syrups are so incredibly bad for you its a joke. Feel free to drink it but as far as somethings say post workout there a million other things that are better for you and the sugar levels in syrup, coke and energy drinks are off the charts. Like I said just pointing out to people who want to lose weight that water is your friend.

Tell me specifically how sugar in soda is worse for you than sugar in fruit. I'm just curious as to the specifics.

don't you know ..added sugar = satan; fruit sugar = magical fairy dust
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

And the person who knows nothing but thinks they know everything? Now it's complete.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    OzjtC7D.gif
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    And there you have it folks all the people who know everything and anything all in one spot. What more could you ask for LMFAO!

4fPWmXM.png
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    5024342%20_efa917e60a19396342ca1bb39c5b9696.jpg
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Well, they do seem to have a better understanding of science and nutrition than you do. As an added bonus, they can also string together a coherent sentence.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options

I bet you're not really laughing...
    41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

ok well these are supported facts if you think its all scare monging blah blah then drink it to your hearts content I don't really care. The fact is coke and post mix syrups are so incredibly bad for you its a joke. Feel free to drink it but as far as somethings say post workout there a million other things that are better for you and the sugar levels in syrup, coke and energy drinks are off the charts. Like I said just pointing out to people who want to lose weight that water is your friend.

calorie deficit is your friend for weight loss, period...

Such a simple concept. Why do people insist on making it complicated? Smh.

because no one wants to believe that it really is that easy ...they all want complex studies on how if we eat like our paleo brethren it will take us back to a magical time when there was no disease and everyone was healthy; or they just want a "quick fix"....
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I do believe alot of you are suffering from a severe degree of lack of info if you dont believe what i posted than drink coke all day everyday and see how you go ... Ripped and happy :P

I'm "ripped" and happy. I eat refined sugar. umadbro?

BTW, where can I can i get those dumbbells you have in your pic?

"shots fired"
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Tell me specifically how sugar in soda is worse for you than sugar in fruit. I'm just curious as to the specifics.

don't you know ..added sugar = satan; fruit sugar = magical fairy dust
    Because kemakulz.
  • rachaelcrump
    rachaelcrump Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok..
  • ndj1979
    Options

are you married to lindsey1979?????
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    some days, i see mocking on here and i think it's misdirected and misapplied and i feel sorry for the intended target.

but then there are days like today and threads like this, that make me happy that sarcastic GIFs exist. :drinker:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Refined sugar eater checking in. Drank a cherry Pepsi on the way to work.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    than drink coke all day everyday and see how you go ... Ripped and happy :P

nice strawman argument.

drinking coke all day is NOT the same as having the odd coke within your calorie and carbohydrate allowance.

If you can't understand that then I don't know what to say.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

calorie deficit is your friend for weight loss, period...

Such a simple concept. Why do people insist on making it complicated? Smh.

because no one wants to believe that it really is that easy ...they all want complex studies on how if we eat like our paleo brethren it will take us back to a magical time when there was no disease and everyone was healthy; or they just want a "quick fix"....

Exactly. Or to make this into rocket science so they feel better that it's not happening fast enough because they can blame it on something else or think that they are just a special snowflake. :)
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I bet you're not really laughing...
    41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

You win. That is gold, Jerry, gold!