What women want..

Replies

• My point is that people "want" to live healthy, yet their cravings "want" the opposite. So in the end of the day you end up making the most reasonable choice. Yet satisfying your cravings isn't forbidden when done in moderation, and is actually healthy :wink: :bigsmile:

Are we talking about the men we crave or the food we crave? :huh:
  • His smarts, wit, and sarcasm.
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Honesty, Just tell the the truth no matter if it hurts or not
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:

This should be more like "What women crave" because so far that's what it does look like. Entertaining..

Is there a difference between what we crave and what we want?

Is there a difference between the right healthy eating, and what we actually crave? :wink:

Of course there is, but craving and wanting are the same. At least to me anyway. That doesn't mean we always get what we want/crave, but I don't see much of a difference.

Then again...maybe I've been craving/wanting for too long to know the difference :laugh: :cry:

My point is that people "want" to live healthy, yet their cravings "want" the opposite. So in the end of the day you end up making the most reasonable choice. Yet satisfying your cravings isn't forbidden when done in moderation, and is actually healthy :wink: :bigsmile:

That's with a diet though....not with a man. If we are talking Women here, and not "girls" then most women are going to go after what they crave in a man.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Oh, this thread again.

It's good for us men that reality is nothing similar to many of the answers in these topics. :bigsmile:

This should be more like "What women crave" because so far that's what it does look like. Entertaining..

Is there a difference between what we crave and what we want?

Is there a difference between the right healthy eating, and what we actually crave? :wink:

Who said anything about "eating"...

tumblr_inline_mity9zDlE01qz4rgp.gif
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member

My point is that people "want" to live healthy, yet their cravings "want" the opposite. So in the end of the day you end up making the most reasonable choice. Yet satisfying your cravings isn't forbidden when done in moderation, and is actually healthy :wink: :bigsmile:

What's the difference? :laugh: :drinker:

• My point is that people "want" to live healthy, yet their cravings "want" the opposite. So in the end of the day you end up making the most reasonable choice. Yet satisfying your cravings isn't forbidden when done in moderation, and is actually healthy :wink: :bigsmile:

Oh there's a difference :wink:
  • TitanGM

Hey I'm using metaphors there.. :tongue:
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Oh, this thread again.

True.

I go for arrogance with a touch of bro most of the time. Then I spend the entire time fending off the onslaught of ladies who swear they don't like that type.

LOL. Is that an attack towards me? You are quite mistaken. And your comment is way out of left field.

Is that what you were doing? :bigsmile:
  • WeepingAngel81

Yeah....but it's not working :laugh: We don't want food. We want men who can indulge all of our cravings.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    what would spark my interest is confidence and a sense of humour!

Definitely. Even a guy who isn't typically " my type" physically can be so sexy if he is secure with himself and can make me laugh often. As someone mentioned before, it is also important that he fits into my life. My friends and family despised my ex for damn good reasons, but I loved him anyway. However, that situation made it extremely difficult to maintain a healthy and happy relationship. They would ADORE my current bf. Fortunately, I adore him as well. :smile:
  • TitanGM

Yeah....but it's not working :laugh: We don't want food. We want men who can indulge all of our cravings.

oooh... Lucky men :flowerforyou:

I think Titan could indulge my craving ... oops, did I say that out loud?
  • WeepingAngel81

I think Titan could indulge my craving ... oops, did I say that out loud?

He looks young and corruptible :wink:

• He looks young and corruptible :wink:

Absolutely! Poor guy, I hope we don't scare him away.
  • WeepingAngel81

He seems to know enough about women. Perhaps he feels he has added all we need to know about ourselves. Poor guy's missing out!

• He seems to know enough about women. Perhaps he feels he has added all we need to know about ourselves. Poor guy's missing out!

There isn't a man in the world that knows enough about women... except maybe God :smile:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Superior Genetics. If I think you smell good with no deodorant on and have been sweating for 8 hours I would probably feel the need procreate with you. (don't have sex with anyone you wouldnt want to have kids with is my motto) Face/body/health, I think I could probably deal with and have an okay life with anyone who isn't abusive... but you have to have the genetics that will make our children better looking/smarter than we are or its a no go.
  • TitanGM

He seems to know enough about women. Perhaps he feels he has added all we need to know about ourselves. Poor guy's missing out!

What "seems' is not always what it "is". And I didn't said I know everything about women. And that concludes my argument ladies :flowerforyou: