RRRRAAAAAWWWWWRRRR

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Lifting is like my spouse: I love it to death, love what it does for me, but sometimes its a chore, and sometimes it's painful. It takes effort and dedication to make it work.

Krav Maga (Israeli martial arts) is like my love affair: Hot, passionate, bruising, physical, RRRAAAWWWRRR indeed.

Running is like having a special needs child: It's rewarding, but only after a lot of time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears.

Oh do I EVER hear you on that one... Some days I just don't want to workout. Some days I actually stomp my feet like a toddler having a tantrum. But after I'm done... I'm sooooo glad I did it.

And often... the days when I have to tell my mind to shut up, and (as my 5 year old used to joke) "you suck it up, buttercup", those days are the best days ever. :D

Also... OTTER and NZDeeva - damn ladies! I love your strength!!!!!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Just figured I'd put this out there, ya know, in case no one figured it out by now.

I LOVE being strong. I LOVE being muscular. I love the look of muscle definition, and striations, and just "ripped" in general.

I love the way I feel when I push a heavy weight off my chest, or squat with one on my shoulders.
    6b1bd4e4-a213-4c4f-a672-617383745fa9_zpseee35bc5.jpg4825d21c-7414-4ce2-9567-9e3b136839aa_zps52871aa5.jpg

I love the way it feels to drive my fist into a heavy bag, and hear the sound of the smack.
    5b4adc63-0e57-4bf0-be3f-a9fff45dd2d5_zps432b77e5.jpg

I love the way it feels to sweat like crazy after a long run, or how my shirt gets soaked during boxing.
    I love it all! It may not be for you.

BUT MY GOD! IT IS TOTALLY FOR ME!

but you know what? I totally didn't know it would be... until I tried it. *hint* *hint*

Disclaimer: what I like, may NOT be what you like. Even though I am promoting what I like... it doesn't mean I am DEmoting what YOU like. So don't think that I am. Kthxbye

And now that I've RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRd... it's your turn! What is it that you love? What gets you RAWRing? :D

Love it all just the same!!

You ROCK!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    This thread, those pics, and just YOU....are so badass! Love everything about this thread :heart:

I also love everything about all the lifting and all the running! GRRRRRRRRRR!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm new to lifting, but I'm LOVING it! I want to RAWRRRRRRRRRRR too! :glasses:

And you look freaking amazing!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    LOVE
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    So my RAWRRR is a little different:

1899994_620096134735376_1941613441_n.jpg

Sorry, wish it was an action pic. I just started jumping at the end of last year, and I LOVE it! Was so happy after my lesson last night that I couldn't sleep for being on cloud nine!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    So my RAWRRR is a little different:

1899994_620096134735376_1941613441_n.jpg

Sorry, wish it was an action pic. I just started jumping at the end of last year, and I LOVE it! Was so happy after my lesson last night that I couldn't sleep for being on cloud nine!

I think this is awesome! I can totally see how you'd feel that way... would be like flying! :-D

And thank you everyone! thank you for sharing! KEEP IT UP!
    And don't forget your RRRRAAAAWWWWWRRR!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    8YcAilI.gif

yCpeZnS.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    8YcAilI.gif

yCpeZnS.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to feel confident enough to do this.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread ladies.
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Love lifting, this thread and of course you!!!
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I RRRAAAWWRRR'd deadlifting on Tuesday :) I was so stinkin' happy when I upped my weights. I also RRRAAWWRR'd when I was lifting next to a female body builder. She was so motivating and modest, I had to get those damn dumbbell's over my head and finish my reps lol
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I love this thread.

tumblr_moz1bxCW421s0e8ajo1_500.gif

Edited to add DINOSAUR!

I love this GIF!!!!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Love lifting, this thread and of course you!!!
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

I love you too! You're my bestie!!!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I RRRAAAWWRRR'd deadlifting on Tuesday :) I was so stinkin' happy when I upped my weights. I also RRRAAWWRR'd when I was lifting next to a female body builder. She was so motivating and modest, I had to get those damn dumbbell's over my head and finish my reps lol

THIS. IS. SO. AWESOME!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I started lifting again this week and im slowly building my own little lifting area. Anyway this is gives me inspiration. Keep up the awesome!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I feel this way about running! When I was a normal weight, I could run *forever*

I'd never get tired, my mind would be in a different plane of existence (runners high?) and my body felt like a machine.

I can't wait to get back to that feeling again.

Yep! That is what gets me my RRRAAAWWWWRRR on. That, and giggling at the guys running past me sounding like freakin's steam engines while I'm barely breathing. 'cause - guys have to be faster than girls. Except when they aren't. :laugh:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I had an internal rawr today when I finally got good depth on my squats. I felt it then and I'm still feeling it now (which is how I know I succeeded :D).

tumblr_mwy741QyDM1rhfl3eo1_500.gif
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I RRRAAAWWRRR'd deadlifting on Tuesday :) I was so stinkin' happy when I upped my weights.

This was me yesterday! I actually RRRRAAAAAWWRRRRed (and scared the crap out of my 9yo) when I did my 5th rep deadlifting my bodyweight! I'm only 2 months in, but I'm LOVING it!