coffee

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    With a little bit of unsweetened vanilla almond milk & a dash of cinnamon!! :drinker:
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    5 gr brown sugar, a splash of skim or soy milk. once-twice a day.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Iced.
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - I like a little coffee to go with my flavored coffee creamer (and the Girl Scout flavors are awesome). I try to only use the creamer on the weekends - and drink it black during the week.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Cream only and somewhat on the dark side.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Depends on the brew.

Mostly I use a little flavored creamer.
    In Americanos I used half and half and one raw sugar packet.
    When it is my favorite brand, Four Seasons, black all day long because it is delicious.
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    During the workday, it's whatever K-cup I have on hand, fat free half-and-half, and Splenda or Equal. When I'm out, hot, dark, and sweet.

Mmmmm...coffee.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Strong enough to bench press my car, with 2 tbsp of Almond Joy creamer and far too much sugar.

Seriously though, I never eat breakfast because I can't eat for an hour after taking my Synthroid and by the time I remember it's lunch time, so coffee is the only way I consume any calories in the morning.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Strong, usually black. Every once in a while I'll treat myself to a mocha or capuccino, but that's usually only 2-3 times a year. :3 Sugary drinks were my weakness until I was 20 and decided to kick the habit. In trying to not fall back into the habit of consuming too much of it, I just stay away from it altogether.
  • princessblanquisima
    princessblanquisima Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This may not like you bc it has a very strong flavour, but I JUST LOVE BITTER COFFEE AND STRONG! So, I just put hot water in a glass and I add 2 little spoons of coffe (grains (?)), and what's more, it has like 0-2 calories! its just water with coffe, real coffe. never milk or sugar bc i dont like that flavour!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    With sugar-free French Vanilla (coffeemate) creamer.

OR

Half & Half with a little Splenda. Depends on my mood or if we're out getting coffee somewhere.

I can't drink it black. I have tried. I'd rather give it up than drink it black. I need just a light hint of creamy sweetness, but not overkill. My DH dumps half the bottle in his 1 CUP of coffee, tooooo sweet. Blech!
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I usually drink two K-cups a day, one medium roast black & one with a tbsp. of Maxwell House International Foods Sugar Free French Vanilla Café (23 cals) for my creamer. Yum! I love my Keurig!
  • Luke_Luke_Luke
    Options
    Love my coffee...mine is freshly ground coffee in a French press with some lightly foamed milk and sugar. I prefer mine over a cafe one any day of the week!
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I will honestly drink it any which way.

Generally, I'll have it black, but if I use it instead of having a mid-afternoon snack I'll maybe put some skim milk in it.

If I get a "fancy one" from Starbucks or Costa, I'll just get a latte or cappucino with soy milk and MAYBE put vanilla sugar in it (only at the weekend).

I'm happy to have it any way at all - instant, ground, perculated...all of it. GIVE ME ALL OF IT.
  • ratchet2
    ratchet2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    no name creamer powder and sugar. I find liquid milk or creamer cools it down too quickly. Tried the brand names, I prefer the no name from Superstore.
  • bryant28408
    bryant28408 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Usually black. I dropped all artificial sweeteners and really don't want to add sugar or even honey. I do allow myself a toffe nut non-fat latte a couple of times a week as a treat.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee...mine is freshly ground coffee in a French press with some lightly foamed milk and sugar. I prefer mine over a cafe one any day of the week!

:drinker: :heart:
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    At work I use sugar free hazelnut creamer and that's it. If I'm at a coffee shop, half n half and sometimes a splenda packet. My favorite coffee shop does french press (YUM) and I will use a little real sugar and half n half there. I don't really like coffee if it doesn't have cream in it.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I fill up my big travel mug and add 1 tbsp sugar free French vanilla creamer (powder) and 8 packets of Splenda.

Yeah, yeah, Splenda's bad...I know!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Iced.

Vietnamese Iced Coffee yum , only time i have anything in my coffee (Sweetened Condensed Milk is what they use AFAIK), and man it takes patience for this stuff but worth the wait