3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• Chadders1981
    Chadders1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's some insanely awesome good work man! You're an inspiration to many!
  • cakesyme
    cakesyme Posts: 20
    Options
    That is some awesome life changes right there.

Thanks for lifting my spirits.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I posted a Reflection on my blog/website and added several pictures b4 and after... 1 year ago I was packing an overnight bag to head to Columbus Ohio to have a Circumferential body lift to remove 17 lbs. of loose skin after losing over 300+ lbs. I also elected at that time to end my 3 year 3 month weight loss and go in to maintenance ahead of surgery. Fast forward 1 year (hard to believe it has been a year) I wanted to post a reflection on my experience of going through the surgery and what i went through after. The best part is after a little adjustment with my diet over the first month and a half after surgery (had alittle weight gain which pretty much cancelled out the weight I lost in the skin removal) I am happy to say I have maintained my weight at 248 lbs. give or take being up or down a couple pounds on any given week. I am putting up some b4 and afters here but would suggest those that want to see the picture of the incision site and whatnot please go to my page.. ( I might add I had contacted MFP and had gotten permission ahead of any of my post redirecting anyone to my site. I am not selling anything from there only being open and honest for those interested in cosmetic surgery and the process).

My site:

link removed by staff

May 2009
    Tribulation_zpsb3a43dac.jpg

Summer 2013
    getBusy_zps155c7257.jpg

July 2013
    20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

If you aren't inspiration to the rest of us then we might as well hang it up.

Fantastic!
  • GaQTPie009
    Options
    Hi Ed,

This is my first post to any forum. I am a 33yr old young lady TRULY inspired by your journey. I would ultimately like to become a life coach at the end of this journey. Nevertheless, I wanted to congratulate you on your success and wish you continued success towards your overall goals!!!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Incredible. There are no words for how hard you must have worked… the dedication it must have taken. Wow. Just wow.
  • Pinpin1
    Pinpin1 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look great.. I bet you feel better in so many ways.. Good job
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Reading your story today about our weight loss journey. You look amazing!! Congratulations!

One thing I was wondering. Was there anyone that maybe you went a while without seeing and them saw them for the first time in awhile after your weight loss? What was there response?
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Very nice change.
  • kareniniowa
    kareniniowa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! What an inspiration!!
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for inspiring me today!

Rase
  • 3mmmc
    3mmmc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication shows! Enjoy every minute of living!
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • pamdsaul
    pamdsaul Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Tseana
    Tseana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and I'm glad you got to Living because I'm sure you've help MANY people in sharing your story. Kudos to you!! Congrats and God bless.
  • chrismorgan007
    Options
    That's what I'm talkin bout...hard work and dedication! Good job bro!! Very inspiring!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    May you live to be a very old man.: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • enoliaa
    enoliaa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Impressive, who said it was difficult to lose weight! great inspiration!!!
  • Florence1221
    Options
    So inspiring! Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring and amazing!!! Congratulations :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!