Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

So while I was going through the success stories today, I noticed a couple threads that were awesome and great for visual motivation. These were success posts of women with height of 5'0 - 5'3 and 5'6 - 5'7, though I am close to these heights, it would be great to see results and read on success of those "closer to home". There were a couple but have been inactive for a bit.
This journey is not an easy one - I find each time I have started with the greatest intentions of "keeping with it this time", there was always something that took me off the rails, but with Spring here I sat and looked at each tool that helps to give me that extra push - my want - motivation - plan - accountability.
I have recommitted to a lifestyle change and though I don’t have endless amt of money for a gym I am going to use the tools I have, with myfitnesspal being one of the biggest to get tools, tips, push, and motivation. I know it can be done and with me being such a visual person seeing that others have and are doing it, helps to know I can do the same!
myfitnesspal will be my daily read and log.

Can we help each other out by posting some goals reached and current progression?

Replies

• ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Thank you!! "you" are where I want to get too. You look fab, can I friend you? :)
  • vcuchick
    vcuchick Posts: 29 Member
    *bump*

question- fairly new to site, anyone know how to post pictures to topic threads/replies?
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    BUMP
  • CalistaBruno
    CalistaBruno Posts: 34 Member
    Bump.
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    I'm 5'4 and have pics in my profile. (can't post actual pictures at work)
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    I am 5'4" and 32 years old. Progress pic on the right is from December 2013, I have lost a few more pounds since then….

ef7b410a-8baa-4bc8-9561-847880d99f5c_zps4c0c7694.jpg

Thank you!! "you" are where I want to get too. You look fab, can I friend you? :)

Yes, you most definitely can send me a FR! Be happy to support anyone on this journey!
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    bump
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Bump
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    I'm 5'5" and you can see my pics and stats on my profile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!