Worst Thing You Found Out about on Facebook

Options

Replies

• somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    That facebook is stupid and most of the crap on it is fake. I was devistated.

You mean if the pictures I post of supposedly sick kids get a million Likes it still won't cure their cancer? :(
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hmm...deaths, an old friend's baby mama's then bf killed my friend and baby mama's kid, and my then-fiancé was talking to underage girls while I was having complications after a surgical procedure and almost bled to death (while he was in the waiting room during the procedure and it was still going on while he was waiting AFTER they told him I might die).
  • BlueEyed_Beauty
    Options
    My grandmother passed away and my aunts put it on fb instead of calling my family
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm always finding out about someone's snowflake taking their first dump on the toilet. Once or twice there have been pics. srs
  • luhman
    luhman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Saw a friend find out his little brother got killed 1 mile away from his home via Facebook, he thought it was a joke at first.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    1) That a good friend died in car crash.
    2) Following a blowout with my sister last year, she blocked me and then waged a high volume smear campaign against me on FB complete with horrible fabrications (mutual friends and family kept contacting me to ask what the hell was going on - those who gently suggested she stop were also immediately unfriended and then also bashed on FB). I chose not to dignify her repeated slurs with a single response. This went on for weeks until I finally asked people to just stop telling me about the terrible things she was posting. She could still be doing it for all I know - she tends to be a dog with a bone when it comes to the hate.
  • pamt1999
    pamt1999 Posts: 19
    Options
    I found out that my cousin had committed suicide.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    That facebook is stupid and most of the crap on it is fake. I was devistated.

You mean if the pictures I post of supposedly sick kids get a million Likes it still won't cure their cancer? :(

No, those are true. That and if you don'r repost this 14 times and send it to 282 friends Facebook is going to start charging you. That one is true for sure.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    that most of the females on my list are *kitten*

apparently....going from single to in a relationship is a mood thing.

So you're saying you were dumped via Facebook.

60734-Brent-Rambo-you-win-the-Intern-TCEH.gif
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I kind of did that. There was a cousin-in-law who posted multiple woe-is-me posts daily. One day I got some bad news and I just wanted to give him a little perspective, so I said "yah know what really sucks? Cancer. Suckin' a lot right now". Well, you know Facebook...posts are not your own and my phone started ringing a few minutes later. Family already knew, but friends didn't (there are only so many of those conversation you can have in one day). It worked though! He maintained a more positive attitude for TWO WHOLE days.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That my then-husband had a girlfriend.

That's certainly up there on the Shi**y-Things-To-Find-Out-On-FB list. Hugs to you. :(
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    An exboyfriend once changed his profile picture to him with a massive head wound. No update tho. Still don't know what happened.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    My ex changed his status from 'married' to 'divorced' a year and a half before the actual divorce went through. Yes, we were separated at the time, but still...
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Deactivated my account an have never looked back. :)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    An old HS football team mate and friend passed away from substance abuse. I didn't even know he had a problem. He was a good guy and I was blessed to have known him. He's the last guy you'd expect to hear this from.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

look at me .......now look at you .....now look at me again....now back to you......now back to me........yeah never happens.

So then you did get dumped via FB.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

look at me .......now look at you .....now look at me again....now back to you......now back to me........yeah never happens.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tina_12thMan
    Options
    ..... HAhahahaha
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I found my mom saying things about me other peoples pages. About how horrible I am as a daughter and mother. She even went on a public page, viewed by over 500k people, and said something negative about me under a comment I had made. I learned about that when I started getting messages from strangers saying, OMG...is that your mom? I feel for you, my mom is a ***** too. :frown:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Nothing really. My inner circle/family must be a real bore. :yawn: