question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options
angellll12
angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    How fat are you?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    All guys are totally the same and have the same taste, so I think I answer for everyone when I say... maybe.
  • angellll12
    Options
    This is not about me right now!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.
  • angellll12
    Options
    Moving on aka cheating?
    What do you consider fat?

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Moving on aka cheating?
    What do you consider fat?

No. not cheating.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    All guys are totally the same and have the same taste, so I think I answer for everyone when I say... maybe.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Dating, at least for me, involved a lot more than the woman's weight...in fact, it is pretty low down on the list.

One night stand? It's a bit higher on the list for me then, but still not that important.
  • rgilsenan1
    Options
    I once said I would never date a tall chick as I'm only 5ft10, but love happens, people say what they say but almost never practice what they preach.
  • angellll12
    Options

This does not make sense.
    We all know guys don't like the same thing. I'm not sure if your being sarcastic.

But

Fit guys usually like fit girl- active girls like themselves - correct me if I'm wrong
    Average guys like average girls
    Fat guys will take anything they can get
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Looks are great, but things like a woman's morals, aspirations, sense of humor, work ethic, honesty, and self-worth are essential. Everything else is secondary.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Most guys will take anything they can get

Fixed for more truth
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Depends on how fat and what type. If you mean with a bit more to love so not really fat then sure, if she is bigger well, she has to be a pear shape :P

I guess the biggest would have to be well..let's put it according to waist size, 38inch is the max I would do, I don't want my girl to have a heart attack :(

Well looks are important but if she's too sensitive or has no sense of humour...then no thank you.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Don't take her home if you can't pick her up. It's a rule.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Fit guys usually like fit girl- active girls like themselves - correct me if I'm wrong

Way to generalize
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    ok as a guy ... we are VERY visual ... the "fat" perception is different for a lot of people .... lets say that if you are fit you have more chances to open the door to who you like to date .... this is a VERY gray area tho
  • angellll12
    Options
    Looooooooooollllllllllllllllll
    Noo! Sexy guys have standards
    Most guys will take anything they can get

Fixed for more truth
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

This does not make sense.
    We all know guys don't like the same thing. I'm not sure if your being sarcastic.

But

LOL ... that was awesome ...
  • salemsaberhagen
    salemsaberhagen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll divulge a guy secret...all guys secretly like bigger girls. I publically admit that I like large (and small) women. For me, it is not so much size as it is how healthy, happy, and emotionally put together you are. If a woman is active, outgoing, fun, and just happens to be big, there is no issue at all with dating her. If a woman is unhappy/depressed, closed, and slovenly, then it does not matter what her size (0 through infinity). Personally, I like around a size 16. And, yes I am fit. My profile pic doesn't show it; I like to deadlift.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am just going to go ahead and be a d*ck here and tell the truth.

With few exceptions, the guys who say "I like them big" are telling themselves that because they don't have the confidence or the ability to get a fit lady.

Once they do....they really aren't into the big ladies anymore.

There are exceptions of course, but there is a reason you usually see fit guys with fit girls...although the reverse is not always true. Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.