question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    lets say that if you are easy you have more chances to open the door to who you like to date

FIFY
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'll divulge a guy secret...all guys secretly like bigger girls.

Completely disagree.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    All guys are totally the same and have the same taste, so I think I answer for everyone when I say... maybe.

This does not make sense.
    We all know guys don't like the same thing. I'm not sure if your being sarcastic.

But

Fit guys usually like fit girl- active girls like themselves - correct me if I'm wrong
    Average guys like average girls
    Fat guys will take anything they can get

I quoted it because in my opinion there are too many variables for anything to be safely generalized or hard lined. She could weigh more than another girl but wear it better, have less of a shape but a priceless face. She could be thin or fit but be a total basket case. In the end, I have to believe that guys like the girls that like them back. So would I date this girl or that girl based on something that would need to be judged on a case by case basis? Maybe.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Most guys will take the best thing they can get

Fixed for more truth

Fixed for the mostest truth.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    There are exceptions of course, but there is a reason you usually see fit guys with fit girls...although the reverse is not always true. Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

I watched a documentary on the science of attraction and I remember a test they did where 10 guys and 10 girls each had a number on their forehead. They didn't know what the number was, but the instruction was to try and pair up with as high a number as possible. Not surprisingly, high numbers held out for high numbers and low numbers matched with low numbers. The purpose of the test was to say that generally speaking, folks pair up with partners that they consider as attractive as themselves. If you are a 10, then you're looking for a 10. If you see yourself around a 2, then you will more than likely pair up with a 2. This depends on factors as well like money, hair, or even smell. But again, generally speaking, beauty would seem to attract beauty.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    There are exceptions of course, but there is a reason you usually see fit guys with fit girls...although the reverse is not always true. Girls aren't as superficial as guys usually.

I watched a documentary on the science of attraction and I remember a test they did where 10 guys and 10 girls each had a number on their forehead. They didn't know what the number was, but the instruction was to try and pair up with as high a number as possible. Not surprisingly, high numbers held out for high numbers and low numbers matched with low numbers. The purpose of the test was to say that generally speaking, folks pair up with partners that they consider as attractive as themselves. If you are a 10, then you're looking for a 10. If you see yourself around a 2, then you will more than likely pair up with a 2. This depends on factors as well like money, hair, or even smell. But again, generally speaking, beauty would seem to attract beauty.

Agree with all that, and also women are very attracted to confidence so you will find guys that have it overachieve.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

absolutely right ... we do always look for what we feel identified with ... that's why so many people date in their own circle ... age-race-religion or whatever
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    There are emotional and mental states that go along with being overweight that is a bigger factor than the actual weight. Not to say you can't have those same factors when you're average or fit but the odds are usually greater when a person is out of shape and has a negative physical outlook of themself.

That said, I've dated women that were overweight but had a positive personality and fit woman that were completely negative. I'm currently in the worst shape of my life but I'm with a attractive fit woman. It was nice that she fell in love with who I was not how I looked as a lot of times was an issue when I was fit.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I believe this.
    I go for guys who look like me....well u know what i mean
  • angellll12
    Options
    I believe this.
    I go for guys who look like me....well u know what i mean

@ magjam
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.
    Have for almost 12 years now.
    She doesn't have to be as fit as me.
    Pretty face and hot body don't make up for lack of personality, overall compatibility and having to deal with insecurity and/or psycho
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    LOL so much nonsense

^This.
  • angellll12
    Options
    Okay but hows your face?
    Hows your teeth?

What do u consider fat? 140+?

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.
    Have for almost 12 years now.
    She doesn't have to be as fit as me.
    Pretty face and hot body don't make up for lack of personality, overall compatibility and having to deal with insecurity and/or psycho
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    All guys are totally the same and have the same taste.
    It is known.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I hated what I saw in the mirror when I was fat. I can't imagine a guy would have ever dated me looking like that.
  • Predat0r1502
    Predat0r1502 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't date a fat girl.

I'd probably sleep with her though.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a minimum age that you need to be to use MFP?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't date any girls. Cuz no penis.