question for guys- more so for guys who are FIT.

Options

Replies

• Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

Couple things.

I have dated "fat" girls. It was more about them being amazing people than anything. That said though, things did not work out because I have always lead a VERY active lifestyle the eventuality of that being an issue always had me moving on.

So to hang out with and have fun, I never thought much about it. For something more serious it could be an issue.

Aw, how sweet are you? You're willing to bang overweight girls, but not have an actual relationship with them.

Ladies, don't waste time. He's not going to be available forever.

i like you
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I wish I were fat so all the guys would stop hitting on me.

That would only reduce the attractiveness of the men hitting on you.

There's too much stupid in this thread.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

Just wondering which part of my assessment you find stupid.

I say all the above.

To disagree with both isn't even possible.
    I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.

What do you consider "getting hit on?"

She is obviously just trolling.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Such a hard knock life you're living.

Are you disagreeing with the fact that a girl getting fat would reduce the average attractiveness of the males hitting on her, or are you disagreeing that a fat girl would get hit on.

I say all the above.

I think she confused herself. All I'm trying to say is, how do I get the least amount of attention as possible? I would say I get hit on at least 30 times a day and that is not an exaggeration.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Such a hard knock life you're living.

I say all the above.

Thank you. I think people get all bent out of shape when I say this because it doesn't happen to them. I can't help it if I get hit on more than them.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Bacon how you doing? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: , nice *kitten*, can I have your number?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Girls, if you like girls you can answer also.

Would you date a fat girl?
    What is your weight limit. Does she have to be as fit as you?
    What if she's pretty in the face? Is body more important - I'd think so.

I personally like a little meat on the bone! I'm 6'6" tall and around 260lbs I don't want to break something during intimacy.

Now as for your questions,

Depends on her shape. Thick shapely and firm yes, flabby misshaped and loose NO!

Don't know if there is a weight limit? As long as she is shapely. I And I don't mean ROUND as a shape!

She'd has to be attractive, It's the first thing we notice about people!
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

I was referring to the stupidity of this thread - all of it is pretty ridiculous, including these questions.

I mean it is not as intellectually stimulating as the "What act would you like the person above you to perform in your living room" threads, but I have found it fairly amusing.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Bacon how you doing? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: , nice *kitten*, can I have your number?
    See what I mean!? All.The.Time!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    But saying, "I'll have sex with a fat girl, but I won't be in a relationship with one" is a lousy thing to say. Nobody wants to be a pity bang and it's cruel to treat women that way.

The guy you quotes didn't say that, at all.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What's ridiculous is you spending time in a thread that's "so ridiculous "

I say all the above.

I was referring to the stupidity of this thread - all of it is pretty ridiculous, including these questions.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options

I say all the above.

What do you consider "getting hit on?"

She is obviously just trolling.

+1
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    But saying, "I'll have sex with a fat girl, but I won't be in a relationship with one" is a lousy thing to say. Nobody wants to be a pity bang and it's cruel to treat women that way.

I've known quite a few girls who were pretty slutty for self esteem reasons. Some because they were overweight, and others for different reasons.

It is just a reality of human nature.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    What's ridiculous is you spending time in a thread that's "so ridiculous "

I say all the above.

Cause humor, that is why. :laugh:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    How so? Because I think it's pretty rotten that guys openly admit they'll have sex with an overweight woman but won't actually be in a relationship with one?

I have no problem saying that's ****ty. I don't care if it's "honest". He's honestly an *kitten*.

Dating does not always equate to sex. That aside, doesn't it make sense to date people with similar interests? If someone loves doing physical activities, they usually want to share them with a long term partner. I know I do. For example, someone who spends the same time playing video games that I spend at the gym is likely not going to have a ton in common with me. Without the common interests, how can the relationship succeed?

Well someone can be overweight but still active. It's how someone stops being overweight. I think a number of us can relate to that.

And you're right, dating and sex are different. If someone has different interests they're not going to be a good match.

Hey, at least she gets a pity bang. A lot of overweight guys don't even have that luxury.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Cause humor, that is why. :laugh:

This girl gets it.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Hey, at least she gets a pity bang. A lot of overweight guys don't even have that luxury.

This is a valid observation lol.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

I think I'd have to hang out naked in front of Walmart to get hit on 30 times a day, lol. Where are you meeting all these guys?

How you doin'?
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I mean it is not as intellectually stimulating as the "What act would you like the person above you to perform in your living room" threads, but I have found it fairly amusing.
    Bahaha. I was thinking the same thing.