Just for Today

Options

Replies

• hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will listen to how my body feels and respond the way I should, not the way I want to.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stick to my plan.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will get my challenges done in the hour between getting home and a 6:00 meeting.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Water first!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will enjoy the first day of spring by being outside in it. :flowerforyou:
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today - Doc's orders--No exercise - but walking is just walking--I will get my 15,000 steps in.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay out of the kitchen.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Focus on things I've done right!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will keep asking myself if I'm really hungry or just bored, tired, angry, etc.?
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will get it done without whining!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay focused and get all my steps done even though this is a REST DAY for me.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember how hard the struggle has been to get where I am today and that the trigger foods are not worth it.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will enjoy wearing my loose baggy pants and keep doing what got them that way.
  • acb2144
    acb2144 Posts: 34
    Options
    Just for today: I will forgive myself for yesterday and I will not let the past tell me who I am today.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let the scale ruin my day. I know I've been working hard and doing the right thing.
  • acb2144
    acb2144 Posts: 34
    Options
    Just for today: I will make choices that help me feel strong.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I'm so glad to see that people are still posting. I have been out of town on a needed vacation. Now that I am back, it's time to refocus my attention. Just for Today I will reset and restart.
  • cpanus
    Options
    I'm so glad to see that people are still posting. I have been out of town on a needed vacation. Now that I am back, it's time to refocus my attention. Just for Today I will reset and restart.

Welcome back!:flowerforyou: Missed you!!!! :blushing:
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I STARTED A GROUP JUST FOR TODAY AND DID NOT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO JOIN SO I CAN START IT BACK UP
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will stay away from trigger foods and eat within my calorie allotment.