Just for Today

Options

Replies

• acb2144
    acb2144 Posts: 34
    Options
    Just for today I will breathe through frustration.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: Moderation is key.
  • Casujei
    Casujei Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that. I thought I was the only one trying to sneak in all the Nachos and junk food (just one more time).
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I STARTED A GROUP JUST FOR TODAY AND DID NOT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO JOIN SO I CAN START IT BACK UP
    Or you could stay here and join us:tongue: , ...we pop on when we can and it's so nice to have this thread that Kate started.

Just For Today: I will swim like a fish in my class I am committing to being at in the a.m.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let a schedule disruption deter me from my goals.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I STARTED A GROUP JUST FOR TODAY AND DID NOT HAVE A LOT OF MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO JOIN SO I CAN START IT BACK UP
    Or you could stay here and join us:tongue: , ...we pop on when we can and it's so nice to have this thread that Kate started.

Just For Today: I will swim like a fish in my class I am committing to being at in the a.m.
    I made IT! I didn't end up talking myself out of it, exausted in a wonderful after way.

Just for Today: Be proud of my accomplishments, don't diminish them but look at all I've done up to this point. (I tend to downplay how far I've come if I trip up...gotta stop doing that!)
  • acb2144
    Options
    Just for today, I won't go into "Give up" mode at the least roadblock.
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread, thanks for sharing OP. I can completely relate. I have a problem with snacking and I've tried switching to healthy snacks but I never addressed the behavior until now.

So just for today, I'm not going to snack. I've only had a banana so far and I have an apple I will eat shortly. So far so good :happy:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,371 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let a hiccup in my schedule side-line my workout.
  • acb2144
    Options
    Just for today: A bad night's sleep will not greenlight behavior I'll regret.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: No excuses! (and I have several, but that's all they, excuses)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Just for today: DON'T let the negativity creep in. Negativity is my biggest enemy.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let the dentist sidelining me for five days -- no exercising -- be a excuse for doing something dumb.
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the OP for starting this and to all of you keeping it going.
    Just for today I will eat what I've already planned and logged.
    Michelle
  • jlvlcek
    jlvlcek Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just for today: I will walk past the candy dish at work!
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and love it! I'm adding one for myself.

Just for today, I will take a break this afternoon to take a walk outside and enjoy the sunshine.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Lest anyone think that I actually have myself together, I need to confess that yesterday was definitely a day of "Tomorrow Thinking". Well, it's tomorrow.

Just for Today: Pick myself up. Dust myself off. Get back in the game!
  • acb2144
    Options
    Indeed, yesterday was... well, let's just say I did not complete my food log and I was not under my calorie goal. But today: today I got the bike out and took my boy for a nice long ride along the river. Just for today: I will enjoy the wind in my face and forget about yesterday.
    Yesterday is not a hole I have to climb out of!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for Today: I will get 15,000 steps done even if they are reeeaaallly slow steps. :tongue:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Put on a Happy Face.:happy: