I need a new husband

Options

Replies

• kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the mechanical boyfriend? I hear it doesn't talk back, never tells you no, an dyou can take batteries out at anytime.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the mechanical boyfriend? I hear it doesn't talk back, never tells you no, an dyou can take batteries out at anytime.

They generally lack good conversation ;)
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options

They generally lack good conversation ;)

You just want everything don't you? ; ) Good conversation is what we're all here for : )
  • RachelSD7
    RachelSD7 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No one deserves to be belittled or laughed at/about. Is it possible that he's making these jokes due to an insecurity? You're doing so well, and he could be worried that you're going to slim down and ship out. There's no excuse for being a jerk, but sometimes there is a reason. Sometimes.
  • kytte
    Options
    No one deserves to be belittled or laughed at/about. Is it possible that he's making these jokes due to an insecurity? You're doing so well, and he could be worried that you're going to slim down and ship out. There's no excuse for being a jerk, but sometimes there is a reason. Sometimes.

he is very insecure, yes.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    you could always get infected with some Mallware - and use his credit card to do some online shopping :-)
  • kytte
    Options
    you could always get infected with some Mallware - and use his credit card to do some online shopping :-)
    My malware is so good he personally hands me his credit card.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    First things first. Do you like Led Zeppelin? Do you get ingrown hairs when you shave? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest researching on how to properly train a husband ASAP, it's not too late!
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    Old one has been buggy since the day I got him. Constantly spits out errors, never works right when I want him to, gets worse with every update...

Specifically tonight he belittled my weight loss efforts in front of his entire family, and no one said a word.

Can I get an upgrade?

(Okay trolls, have fun. I really need the laugh tonight.)
    your pretty you will have no problem finding a new one
  • kytte
    Options
    First things first. Do you like Led Zeppelin? Do you get ingrown hairs when you shave? DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Yes I do like Led Zeppelin. With a close shave, yes, with the grain, no. I lifted all the ingredients to make you a sandwich.
  • kytte
    Options
    Old one has been buggy since the day I got him. Constantly spits out errors, never works right when I want him to, gets worse with every update...

Specifically tonight he belittled my weight loss efforts in front of his entire family, and no one said a word.

Can I get an upgrade?

your pretty you will have no problem finding a new one

:blushing:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

Keep up the hard work.
    You are doing fine.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Can I get an upgrade?

But.... But.... Wifey WHYYYYY????? hahaha :flowerforyou:
  • christi_03
    christi_03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It's okay, OP
    Next time he attempts to initiate sexy time, belittle his efforts :) Remind him that he's not quite equipped with the appropriate hardware to get the job done without glitches.

OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do believe this post made me LOL. Sign me up for a new one too!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Yes I do like Led Zeppelin. With a close shave, yes, with the grain, no. I lifted all the ingredients to make you a sandwich.

So many red flags there, but you have boobs, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.
  • danyvaone
    danyvaone Posts: 53
    Options
    you need a new one ...cuz the old one seem to be off :smokin:
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Pssh, I thought we weren't to joke about such things? hahaha
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    If you need a place to sit, we have a guy for that here

LOL... I know I had seen his thread earlier!