sanzza Posts: 60
    Options
    I can go 3 or 4 days at a time but it takes focus

wow! that long? :tongue:

no i have never been single never mind celibate.. i would die :blushing:
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes, my wife was too sick to have sex for the last 2 years of her life. I do miss it but I am waiting to find someone that I want to marry first. That being said I am not in a place (mentally) where dating is a option right now.
  • secreteyes
    Options
    I went 5 years once. I had been recently divorced, not by my choice. I was dating a lot of women but it wasn't working out with any of them. A friend pointed out to me that I kept having the same relationship over and over with different women. I realized I wasn't ready to date so I decided to take a break. Originally I was just going to take a break for a year but then I just got busy with work and life and that turned into 5 years.
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I stayed celibate until I realized auto correct messed up the word celebrate.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Never! I have to go at it at least 3 times a day.

I feel sorry for your tube socks.

You know that poster is female, right? I need to get that visual out of my head. *heads back to Derp's page*

Yep, I clicked on the username after I wrote the comment and I decided that I'm too lazy to change it. I'll just let you guys enjoy your mental images! :bigsmile:

So mean! :angry:

:tongue:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    About a year with my ex, but not deliberate.
  • TylerNorris57
    TylerNorris57 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I stayed celibate until I realized auto correct messed up the word celebrate.

That is awesome!
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Going on 5 years.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    The last 7 years,I am married but my husband is ill.Not a choice by any means. :(

I'm sorry to hear about your husband :frown:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Never! I have to go at it at least 3 times a day.

I feel sorry for your tube socks.

You know that poster is female, right? I need to get that visual out of my head. *heads back to Derp's page*

Yep, I clicked on the username after I wrote the comment and I decided that I'm too lazy to change it. I'll just let you guys enjoy your mental images! :bigsmile:

So mean! :angry:

:tongue:

tumblr_ljjwttfyfv1qzjix8.gif
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Yes, my wife was too sick to have sex for the last 2 years of her life. I do miss it but I am waiting to find someone that I want to marry first. That being said I am not in a place (mentally) where dating is a option right now.

Very sorry about your wife. As someone who has suffered the loss of a spouse and is now remarried I want to encourage you to be kind to yourself and wait. You will heal, I promise.
  • coconuttjd
    Options
    Yes. By choice.

Longest time, by choice, was about 7 years.

Current streak - 4 months or 14 months, depending on what you decide to count. *shrug*

I know who I want to be with, so I see no point in messing around with other women. And casual is just empty calorie burns. ;-)
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    The longest was for 8 months....
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yep. For the first 19 years of my life. Then while my hubby was deployed, longest we went without seeing each other was 8 months. So 8 months.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hm about 20 hours? Not by choice...my husband went to bed early and got up for work early, and isnt home yet...
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what marriage is?

That seems to be the running joke. But I don't get it. 4 kids and almost 10 years with my husband and we still can't keep our hands off of each other,
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I need to end my celibacy.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Yes, since November 2011. By choice... I'm focusing on myself and haven't met someone that am interested in enough to sleep with. Before that the longest I ever went was probably 3 months and not by choice.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    This thread and the "would bang" thread need to be merged.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    About 6 months...and not by choice. Dr's orders during my last pregnancy :frown: