BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I HATE not having sex PERIOD. wish I could when I need it
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Cynthia Tudeski: Promise me something.
    Nicholas 'Oz' Oseransky: Anything.
    Cynthia Tudeski: You'll go slow. I haven't made love in five years. (She was in prison).
    Nicholas 'Oz' Oseransky: Neither have I.
    Cynthia Tudeski: (Looks at him quizzically).
    Nicholas 'Oz' Oseransky: I've been married.
    Source movie: The Whole Nine Yards
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I HATE not having sex PERIOD. wish I could when I need it

You've made that quite obvious on the message boards already.
  • martinytime
    martinytime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes...after my divorce, raising my girls...felt I needed to be there for them and not be selfish...went many times a year plus....been almost 2 years now. Am almost ready to meet someone, want to be comfortable in my skin first.
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    longest weekend EVER
  • U_R_my_Sunshine
    U_R_my_Sunshine Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Heck NO
  • scuttlez
    scuttlez Posts: 51
    Options
    ....april fools?
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, my wife was too sick to have sex for the last 2 years of her life. I do miss it but I am waiting to find someone that I want to marry first. That being said I am not in a place (mentally) where dating is a option right now.

I am very sorry for your loss.
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I honestly haven't gone more than a couple weeks without sex since I became sexually active some 18 years ago. I likes what a I likes.Cheers to everyone!
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    For the first 18 years of my life. :'( It was tragic.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Longest was about 2 years after my divorce. Right now it is about 6 months with no end in sight..:cry:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Long distance relationship. Almost 4 months at the latest stretch. Fml.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    For 10 years. It wasn't intentional at first. It just didn't happen for a while, and then I decided that it wasn't going to happen until I met the right person. Then, I just never met the right person. Eventually, I figured enough was enough and broke the streak.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what marriage is?

That seems to be the running joke. But I don't get it. 4 kids and almost 10 years with my husband and we still can't keep our hands off of each other,

Yeah, my husband and I have always had regular sex and we've been having sex with each other for 16 years. And there are always interesting new ways to enjoy it. And I had sex with other people before that as well, and glad I did because I'm glad I explored my sexuality before marriage. The best sex I have ever had has been with my husband, though. Sometimes we have sex nearly everyday and other times once a week, but usually a few times a week. Variation during busy times is normal, but it's always regular.

I also want to say that my heart really goes out to the people that are dealing with illness and loss and other difficulties.
  • a_supergirl
    Options
    I went a year ...

I was in a "friend's with benefits", first time ever! I fell for the guy hard, he wasn't interested in a relationship with me. So I moved away to try and start over. The idea of another man's hands on my body disgusted me so I didn't date or have sex.

He came looking for me a year later, asked me out and we have been together ever since (4 years, no celibacy periods) lol.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Going on about a year and a half right now, September will make 2 years...Because I am trying to divorce my husband and im not sexually or mentally attracted to him any more. And i refuse to cheat in the mean time
  • joycloete
    joycloete Posts: 22
    Options
    I've been celibate for around 3 years. No, not by choice. I finally had my first kiss in three years the other day. But nothing more than that.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Long distance relationship. Almost 4 months at the latest stretch. Fml.

This... Sex quarterly is not frequent enough... But OMG when it does happen... I don't walk right for a week! :love:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've been celibate for around 3 years. No, not by choice. I finally had my first kiss in three years the other day. But nothing more than that.
    Was that right before you took your profile pic?

I swear you have the happiest smile on the planet!
    Makes me smile too!
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Haven't been in a relationship yet. Kinda why I want to lose weight.