Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Please be kind... bikini shot without the bikini body! -78lb

Replies

• jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Absolutely great losses, and from the tone of your message, your not done there, so keep up the great work, I hope to have as much success as you, and I'm adding you as a friend, if that's ok. :)
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    I would take that body you have now any day of the week. Nice work!
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • LouiseC1977
    LouiseC1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Fantastic job! You look amazing. Inspirational :)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Great job keep up the amazing work and as others have said don't sell yourself short look at what you have accomplished.
    I'm sending u a friend request.
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    wow.....unbelievably amazing progress!!!! Wear that bikini and be proud!!!! Congrats!!!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for sharing your photos and story. You have inspired me. :smile:
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Fantastic!
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Great work!! Hold your head high, you're effort is outstanding!!!!!!!!
  • Your doing great! Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    You've made such progress! You're clearly smaller all over, but what really caught my eye is how amazing your arms look! Keep it up.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Bravo!!! Great job!! :drinker: :drinker:

I also must say I tried to post pictures of myself in a 2 piece , and had to take them down! I just said UGH-cannot do it. I thought "What will people think??"

BUT..............BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Now looking at you I am thinking:

"She is so pretty. Look how she has thinned out here and pulled in there. How lovely her shoulders and chest look. MAN I can see her in a bikini one day! She is so pretty!" :heart: :heart:

This makes me think about MYSELF In a different way.:cry:

Thank you for posting
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    You have made amazing progress and you should be proud of yourself for what you've accomplished. You go, girl!!! :drinker:
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    YOU ARE INSPIRATION no foolin'. You are the REAL woman I see in life. THANK YOU so much!!!!
  • DannyBoy863
    DannyBoy863 Posts: 26 Member
    You have accomplished so much!!!! You should be proud of yourself. You're beautiful.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Congratulations - a great result, and with the attitude you have you will get to where you want to be. Having the bikini shot you can see a difference all over - well done. PS I like the hair colour in the first photo :smile:

I love your brave attitude :flowerforyou:
  • deltonab
    deltonab Posts: 2 Member
    Simply -amazing...congrats...
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Way to go sweetie , :flowerforyou: keep up the good work
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    You go girl!! I should do that for my self and watch my progress :) Thanks for sharing!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,507 Member
    Very inspirational for me! You look awesome :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!