Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• Jennicia74
    Jennicia74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Anyone looking for new friends can add me as well. Im on round two of MFP. I joined a few months ago and stayed pretty quiet. Now I'm starting fresh and welcome new faces and supportive people. :)
  • geeners81
    geeners81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm always in need of more motivational friends. add me
  • Ginatdavis
    Ginatdavis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love to make new friends, gain and give support and bounce nutrition ideas off each other. With support of like minded friends, you can't go wrong. Feel free to send friend request:smile:
  • sofagreen
    sofagreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Sophie from the UK. I am new to forums and stuff so forgive me if this ends up in the wrong place lol

After the most difficult period and life changing period of my life so far I have gained a bit of weight and I now have 6 stone to lose.

Do feel free to add me as a friend and good luck to everyone with their weight loss and fitness gain x
  • fatihahfadzil
    Options
    Hi I really really need friends! Need motivation and support. I am 29, i am 5'6" tall and 143 lbs. I've gained 10 kilos after got married last year. my goal is 125 lbs,. I have not loose any weight this week! will there be any change in a week? i'm actually maintaining my weight which is sad. I wanna loose some weight.. help me..
  • andylee2000
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, happy to add congratulations or a 'gee-up' if we've slipped!
    Hardly been on the site but used the app since October. Have to say i'm getting a little obsessed with it, it's good!
  • dave064
    dave064 Posts: 1
    Options
    Pretty much the same boat as everyone else really - need some motivation to get back into shape and stumbled on this website. I'm 23 y/o 86kg pear. :explode: Deffo much easier to find friends on here than announcing new lifestyle plans on Facebook...
  • loveliz88
    Options
    I'd love some friends please trying to get into shape for my wedding next April.
    I have a few short term goals in the meantime
    A Holiday in Spain at the end of May
    My sisters wedding in July
    And looking for a dress in September x
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi there, im always looking for more friends and motivation. feel free to add me :)
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.

My main goal is to eat healthy and exercise. Losing weight also - have struggled with acceptance of myself and my own weight and how I look for years.

Very happy to accept anyones friend request. I'm a daily logger and have an open diary.
  • kimbyfly
    kimbyfly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend request me <3
  • Doctordevhill
    Doctordevhill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I could really use some new friends that can help motivate and support me, I'm not getting a whole lot of it elsewhere. Add me
  • AiLoveVeg
    AiLoveVeg Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey peeps, looking for active friends cause more motivation spread in here the better!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love some friends to help motivate me. I'm a good motivator too:smile:
  • FormerMarine1
    FormerMarine1 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I'm Baaack!! Looking for friends and comrades :)
  • SarahNicoleW94
    Options
    I'm Sarah :)
    I'm 19, 5ft5 and currently weigh 10.6!
    Looking to tone up and meet inspirational people!

xx
  • pouka89
    pouka89 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am looking for support too! I am 25 and looking to loose 2 stone and start eating better. Add me :)
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hi to all!! i love getting new friends. i'm on everyday ( many times throughout the day!!) hoping that many will send me friend requests the more the merrier!!!! i promise i'll add you all. please jot down a few lines about yourself as you can read my profile to learn a bit about me!! hope to hear from you all----tons of smiles to you all!!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Always happy to take on more active friends!
  • cika000
    cika000 Posts: 4
    Options
    hi,
    i am on my 2nd day of clean eating and calorie counting. i tried so many times to lose weight by consuming product but failed because lack of motivation and support (i think). i have 2 kids and started to gained weight after giving birth to my first child that is 2 years ago. please be friend and support each other. :)