If you have 50+ lbs to lose...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I weighted in this morning at 207. I'm not sure what my goal weight is but I assume 130 would do for me. I would love to have more friends to keep me motivated and I'd like to help motivate anyone who may need it. Feel free to add me.

Hey we are almost alike. I was 206 last week. Let's be friends!
  • garriola79
    Options
    I need to lose 50+ lbs too. I need to lose 60 if I ever want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (by the way my daughter is now 5 almost 6 years old!) but I'd be really happy with 50! Oh I'm 5'6".

I just started on Fitness Pal a week or so ago? I'm down almost 5 lbs. :)
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and my goal is to lose 60lbs... please feel free to add me - I need all the support I can get
  • pink_glitter94
    pink_glitter94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and looking to get down to about 140. Need friends to motivate me, as well as I will provide support to them. Friends?
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    my 5'6 and my goal is 50 pounds. well WAS 50 pounds i've lost 12 so now its 38 pounds...close enough lol
  • gjwi
    gjwi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose as well so feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck on starting your new life and weight loss goals ^_^ <3
  • twyliatepeka
    twyliatepeka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 & my goal is 150/160. I need to lose about 88 pounds to get to 150. Yall can add me I need all the support I can get. i just had my 2nd baby, he is 2 months old now.
  • jesslagr
    jesslagr Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm almost 5'4", have 56 pounds to lose for my current goal, and 90ish pounds for my ultimate goal. Feel free to add me. I can always use some positive motivation. I keep this kind of stuff to myself in real life, or else I'll constantly be hounded about what/when I'm eating, so having internet weight loss buddies would be awesome.

62746993.png
  • allyadorno
    allyadorno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I want to be 135. I need some fitness friends and motivation! :)
  • Stormykitty
    Stormykitty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and need to get my twin off my back. Yep, I'm carrying around a whole other person and she's getting heavy. I really am a rather nice individual however, she really needs to go!
  • Stormykitty
    Stormykitty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add I am 5'7" 51 and need lose 100+ I communicate well with any age bracket/gender. My endeavor is give and receive support and encouragement. Yahoooooooooo here we go!
  • mielejody
    mielejody Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all! You are welcome to add me as well. I seek support from folks of all backgrounds!

About me: 5'2", 22-years-old, 203lbs looking to lose around 60 pounds while maintaining a "holy *kitten* I love food" attitude. Not looking for crazy diets or unsustainable habits...I will happily drink my margarita(s) and beer(s) so long as I make "health" a more consistent priority. I don't want to be skinny (not that skinny isn't beautiful!). I want to be healthy.

About you: motivated.

I think we can do it, yeah? :)
  • vickie0224
    vickie0224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here again! Anyway i am 5 ' 11, 51 years old and I have a total of 122 pound to lose. I can take all the friends I can get, to keep me in line. I just had one knee replaced and am now able to ride my decumbent bike. I am now walking with out a walker, moving slow but moving. I gained 70 pound in the last 2 years (a lot of life changes, and health problems). I went to a nutritionist on Tuesday and she pointed me here. This is the first day of the better part of my life. Nice to be here. Thanks Vickie
  • boo276
    boo276 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I'm in the same boat, want to lose 50 pounds. I'm 5'7, 24 years old and weigh in at 12 stone 11 pounds. Need to shift some poundage!
  • eshanimongia5
    eshanimongia5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    im 21. 5'2. Have to lose around 50 pounds. Feel free to add me :))
  • giselahiggins
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am also 5'4" and would like to reach 125....a long way to go (currently 170).. how do I invite you to be my friends so we can help eachother out?
  • teddylee337
    teddylee337 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started at 230 in November.
    Just passed halfway mark.
  • mtg46
    mtg46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" and I have over 100 lbs to lose. definitely could use all the motivation to get there.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I got way too many friend req. from this post and am no longer adding anyone. But y'all are welcome to add each other :)