I can help

Options
1235»

Replies

• MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n1d5ctHPTR1smq5y5o1_250.gif

this is where I lost my composure...trying to laugh quietly is not working...
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    Op serious question. I cut for the past year and chose to stop and build muscle because I don't want to see my ribs when I am lean. What muscle lays over the ribs and what should I do to grow enough muscle there so on my next cut the ribs are not showcased but muscle is?

IN to see how long it takes OP to google the answer for the muscle in question.

SERRATUS POSTERIOR INFERIOR! I win!

source http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Serratus_posterior_inferior_muscle_animation.gif
    It's a race, 1...2....3 go!

No fair you edited! *kicks rocks*

since i learned how to edit during MY FIRST MONTHS on MFP. it's fair.
    Ok follow up question for the win.

Is there a muscle that wraps around the side of the rib cage? That's where the ribs are most prominent.

And.......

GO!!

I'll let OP answer thisone. In the interest of fairness.
    Guess I have to google it myself.:grumble:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    No one needs to whip out their experience or credentials but it sure would be helpful and well not hypocritical to do so when making fun of someone offering help based on little experience. Isn't that what everyone is making fun of? Just wondering what cool credentials are lurking behind the judgment is all. :-)

She's created multiple threads about this today, and anyone else find it funny she won't answer or give advice in the forum?

1307232360516825.gif

In for the dancing darkside.

For you

101198-stormtrooper-twerk-gif-dancing-fjVF.gif

Twerking storm troopers! Love it! :laugh:
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

1307232360516825.gif

In for the dancing darkside.

This gif is awesome!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n1d5ctHPTR1smq5y5o1_250.gif

this is where I lost my composure...trying to laugh quietly is not working...

did u have the song on?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i heretofore proclaim that any meme's /gifs/ ani's that follow must go with Billy Swan's "I can help" song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBw1MEOMWI&list=RDtBBw1MEOMWI

in the interest of fairness. and credentials.
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    Op serious question. I cut for the past year and chose to stop and build muscle because I don't want to see my ribs when I am lean. What muscle lays over the ribs and what should I do to grow enough muscle there so on my next cut the ribs are not showcased but muscle is?

IN to see how long it takes OP to google the answer for the muscle in question.

SERRATUS POSTERIOR INFERIOR! I win!

source http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Serratus_posterior_inferior_muscle_animation.gif
    It's a race, 1...2....3 go!

No fair you edited! *kicks rocks*

since i learned how to edit during MY FIRST MONTHS on MFP. it's fair.
    Ok follow up question for the win.

Is there a muscle that wraps around the side of the rib cage? That's where the ribs are most prominent.

And.......

GO!!

I'll let OP answer thisone. In the interest of fairness.
    Guess I have to google it myself.:grumble:

Is this the way you act towards your clients in your job as a fitness professional?
    I'm not a fitness professional darlin.:flowerforyou:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    1307232360516825.gif

In for the awesome gifs
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No one needs to whip out their experience or credentials but it sure would be helpful and well not hypocritical to do so when making fun of someone offering help based on little experience. Isn't that what everyone is making fun of? Just wondering what cool credentials are lurking behind the judgment is all. :-)

iJCJcKT.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I get the best GIFs from this site! LOL! We should have a contest. Someone younger and more computer savvy needs to start it. My DH is probably tired of tech questions by now. (I learned how to post on FB today! LOL!)

Go to chit-chat, fun and games it's filled with gifs. Pretty sure there is an entire thread on that alone.

You seem to know a lot about how MFP works and how its members should behave.

Are you sure you've only been here for no more than six weeks? I find it hard to believe you've already reached this level of expertise on the subject.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    OP I understand your excitement . As soon as I enrolled in nursing school I wanted to fix everybody! lol but thank god, they didn't put me in scrubs and the ER until my last year :). Good luck to you though, you can accomplish anything you put your mind to!!
  • siobhanlouis
    Options
    what does the calories remaining mean in the MFP daily calculator?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I get the best GIFs from this site! LOL! We should have a contest. Someone younger and more computer savvy needs to start it. My DH is probably tired of tech questions by now. (I learned how to post on FB today! LOL!)

Go to chit-chat, fun and games it's filled with gifs. Pretty sure there is an entire thread on that alone.

Are you the forum police? I'd like to see your badge and number please.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mwxty3yMy41rpjioj.gif
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    OP I think it's awesome you're so willing to help, yes it is true that a few short months doesn't mean you're an expert and unlike many in this thread it was obvious to me you didn't claim to be an expert. Ignore them. Everyone here acts like experts, even those busting your balls on this thread are claiming to know more than you. But, time and experience on their OWN personal journey does not equal expert, no one has shown credentials which is what's comical about them busting on you. The only person who can claim to be an expert or experienced is a certified trainer, nutritionists oh and of course, your physician. None of which I have seen proclaimed here on this thread. The Internet is full of hypocrites and self proclaimed experts and we all know if you take advice from anyone because they said it worked for them, not that they are credentialed and had many clients with different body types, health issues etc. That you ALWAYS consult your physician (a real expert) prior to taking on any new diet or workout program.

So, keep doing you sweetie, keep being helpful and ignore those who have nothing better to do in between their gym sessions than to be a jerk to someone who is ON A FITNESS SITE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND GET HELP IN RETURN. You know, sort of why they are here in the first place. Lol oh the hypocrisy is strong today.

THIS!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    OP I think it's awesome you're so willing to help, yes it is true that a few short months doesn't mean you're an expert and unlike many in this thread it was obvious to me you didn't claim to be an expert. Ignore them. Everyone here acts like experts, even those busting your balls on this thread are claiming to know more than you. But, time and experience on their OWN personal journey does not equal expert, no one has shown credentials which is what's comical about them busting on you. The only person who can claim to be an expert or experienced is a certified trainer, nutritionists oh and of course, your physician. None of which I have seen proclaimed here on this thread. The Internet is full of hypocrites and self proclaimed experts and we all know if you take advice from anyone because they said it worked for them, not that they are credentialed and had many clients with different body types, health issues etc. That you ALWAYS consult your physician (a real expert) prior to taking on any new diet or workout program.

So, keep doing you sweetie, keep being helpful and ignore those who have nothing better to do in between their gym sessions than to be a jerk to someone who is ON A FITNESS SITE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS AND GET HELP IN RETURN. You know, sort of why they are here in the first place. Lol oh the hypocrisy is strong today.

THIS!

Look we cover this a page or so ago. If she's so willing to help why has she not answered anyone's questions here or on the original thread?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    66617.jpg
  • Coachadamk
    Options
    This thread is quite enjoyable :)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Are you the forum police? I'd like to see your badge and number please.
    Forum_Police.gif
This discussion has been closed.