Don't eat vegetables

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    BTW corn should not be considered a vegetable, and beans aren't either. Cruciferous veggies are the easiest to cook in my opinion, try those. They taste fine just fried or steamed
    Baby steps into the hall... baby steps to the elevator...

4159114_std.jpg
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Like I tell my husband, nobody likes them, just choke it down.
    This particular line of reasoning could probably become a weapon against you in HIS hands. :laugh:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    The world according to MFP people.

Become a vegetarian - good for you you will be so healthy just make sure you get enough protein .

Don't eat vegetables- man up and stop being a child.

Haha good to see stupidity isn't left at the door in here
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    The world according to MFP people.

Become a vegetarian - good for you you will be so healthy just make sure you get enough protein .

Don't eat vegetables- man up and stop being a child.

Haha good to see stupidity isn't left at the door in here

Cannot comprehend this post.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    There are so many ways to hide vegetables if you're really picky. Pasta sauces, pizza, burgers/meatballs/meatloaf, smoothies - all really good places to hide extra veggies! :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Proven fact: All people who eat vegetables, die.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    True. However:

hA26303B1

I'll take the slow way.
  • lindahope549
    lindahope549 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    v8 fusion light strawberry and banana - yummmm!
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Everyone except jonnythan's GF likes some kind of tomato sauce on pasta. Even if you don't want to start adding a lot of other veggies to it, the tomatoes still count.

You could do a 50/50 orange/carrot juice mixture.

Or, find the nearest juice bar with the hottest girls (or hottest guys) working there, tell them you hate vegetables and bet them they can't make you something that you'll like.

Fixed it :wink:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Everyone likes some kind of tomato sauce on pasta.

Except my GF.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    True. However:

hA26303B1

I'll take the slow way.

barbie weights...figures...
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    If you can get your micronutrients (fiber, vitamins A & C, potassium, etc) from another source, I see nothing wrong that plan. It will not hinder your muscle building goal. Good luck! :drinker:
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    True. However:

hA26303B1

I'll take the slow way.

d748030d-2b72-4524-a3f9-59adc72854e2_zps521ae95b.jpg

I'll take the most enjoyable way.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sons in their 20's now, all picky eaters. We've had fun with vegetables. OP--your tastes change as you get older. Things you hate today, you may love tomorrow. So, you have to keep trying new things, because sooner or later, you'll like something, or at least be able to tolerate it. Once you find something you can handle, eat alot of it and try to expand into similar vegetables. Slowly you'll become a vegetable eater--if you want to. I also agree that alot depends on how they're prepared. Some people cook the hell out of vegetables and they lose alot of nutrients. You have to taste things--it's an acquired ability. Good luck.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    V8, fresh spinach, kale or carrots can work in smoothies and with fruit you can cover the veggie flavor. I love veggies so other than that I got nothing.
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, lettuce in a salad, carrots...you can sneak these in to your diet without making them their own meal if you really dont like them that much. Why not fruit? But I would have to say that if you're not going to eat veggies, you're not going to achieve your goals in the long run. At least get your fiber from whole grains like brown rice, otherwise all that protein is going to make you constipated and bloated.
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have you played around with smoothies? I have a carb freak teenager who would live on bagels and fruit. We get Muscle Egg Whites (plain) and toss them in a blender with berries, pineapple apple/or pear, a carrot, yellow squash and spinach that has been frozen (if its fresh it changes the color on the smoothie and he wont drink it). He has no idea! He sucks it down! We make up little baggies of the fruit blend and keep it in the freezer so its not whole pieces of fruits and veggies.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    If you really can't stand vegetables at all, you should at least hopefully be eating a healthy number of servings of fruit on a daily basis.
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    Who doesn't love a potato?

This saddens me.
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    Everyone likes some kind of tomato sauce on pasta.

Except my GF.

And me, I'll take an alfredo over tomato sauce any day!