• jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Day 56 of 90:

"Simplicity is the key to brilliance."

-Bruce Lee
  • jsalzat
    Day 57 of 90:

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was 'thank you', that would suffice." -Meister Eckhart
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Great job !! proud of you :bigsmile: ....before you know it ...it will be 450 days logged in
  • jusayange
    jusayange Posts: 28 Member
    Great job keep it up!
  • blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    I just started mfp so I missed most of the days but i would love to join anything inspirational or motivational that's on here.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    You will soon get into the habit it becomes addictive - 90 days is just a little contribution to your journey- you can do this.

I have never stuck with a weight loss plan so long and today i have hit the 220 day of logging- i was a member of MFP before that but was sporadic with logging and it just does not work like that you must be committed
  • alpine_dog
    alpine_dog Posts: 34 Member
    This looks like a great thread and just what I need to keep my 5-day streak going.

You are doing great, thanks for the motivation!:happy:
  • jsalzat
    Yay!!! Thanks so much for all the encouragement!

Day 58 of 90:

"When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change." -Paolo Coelo
  • jsalzat
    Day 59 of 60:

"Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know" —Pema Chödrön
  • kinmoratree
    kinmoratree Posts: 125 Member
    Day 59 of 60:

"Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know" —Pema Chödrön

Truth.
  • jsalzat
    Wow Day 60 of 90 (and I almost forgot to post my inspiration... oops)

At this point, logging in daily has definitely become a habit-- but if my experience has taught me anything it's that healthy habits are very difficult to establish and very easy to break. It's the little things that make a difference in my everyday choices. For example, someone noticing that I had integrated vegetables into my day on Easter gave me enough accountability and strength to choose vegetables over birthday cake today. Without that little nudge and the knowing I'd have to log it later, I'd probably have devoured that cupcake without a second thought.

Healthy choices are difficult to make. But with encouraging friends, it's easier. I genuinely appreciate all the encouragement and support you've offered me along the way. And thanks for giving me the opportunity to reach out to you too! It helps redirect my focus away from those old self-destructive thought cycles.

So today's inspiration is:

You.

Though I've not met you face to face, I thank you for letting me be a part of your journey and for being a part of mine.
  • jsalzat
    Day 61 of 90:

"To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions." -Benjamin Franklin
  • jsalzat
    Day 62 of 90:

"Good coffee is a pleasure;

Good friends are a treasure."

:flowerforyou:
  • kinmoratree
    kinmoratree Posts: 125 Member
    I don't know. Even bad coffee is pretty good. :D
  • jsalzat
    :bigsmile: Ha ha!!! Both true and relevant (my coffee tasted terrible this morning, but I still drank it with great pleasure!):laugh:

Day 63 of 90:

"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears." -Nelson Mandela
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Day 63 of 90:

"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears." -Nelson Mandela

Believ it or not, it's just what I needed to read right now. Thanks!! :wink:
  • jsalzat
    Yay!!! :-) And I'm very inspired by your progress on your current challenge :bigsmile: complimenti!!!!

Ok day 64 of 90:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

-Winston Churchill
  • jsalzat
    Day 65 of 90:

I can still remember when
    I couldn't make myself log in
    My habit was to eat too much
    It'd become an emotional crutch
    But logging in forced me to face
    The fears I thought I could erase
    By eating my frustration

So using the myfitnesspal way