Men... Which one do you like?

Options

Replies

• SweatSmileRepeat
    Options
    I also think it's contingent on where one stores fat. The overwhelming majority ITT find the female at 25% bf sample to be the most appealing, yet her fat is stored on the breasts and hips, giving her an appealing hourglass shape. Personally, I think the 15-20% on the female looks best: lean and fit. On the male side, I would say the 12% looks best. Of course, this is a highly subjective topic and I realize that I am in the minority here.

Totally agree! If I was 25% bodyfat...I would not look like that girl.
  • ravingnoah
    ravingnoah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mmm...twenty-five is right on time. The discussions about fat storage are appropriate, too. For instance, the twenty-five percent in my head makes me top heavy...and bath time very difficult to manage.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    9-11% on myself.

15-35% on a woman when push comes to shove. But honestly, any female ratio can look good.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    15-25 percent for the women.
  • Tifftiff321
    Options
    10 to 30 for men. I especially like 10 to 12% from personal experience lol
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    20-35% on F looks hot.
    15-25% on M looks hot.
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Really depends on how the individual carries themself, and if they like dogs.

I like dogs.

You are already ahead then! :drinker:
  • enoliaa
    enoliaa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If I had to chose... 12 to 15% in men but really who cares? First, he needs to be mentally balanced, the body shape is details lol
  • One_Last_Time
    Options
    10-20 for men.
    10-25% women
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I also think it's contingent on where one stores fat. The overwhelming majority ITT find the female at 25% bf sample to be the most appealing, yet her fat is stored on the breasts and hips, giving her an appealing hourglass shape. Personally, I think the 15-20% on the female looks best: lean and fit. On the male side, I would say the 12% looks best. Of course, this is a highly subjective topic and I realize that I am in the minority here.
    I agree i think if they put 30% boobs on 15-20%bodys most ,not all of course, men would agree. I like the 12% on the guys too.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    30-40% because meh, that's how I roll. It's just preference though. I'll take a smart chick regardless of the number.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I agree i think if they put 30% boobs on 15-20%bodys most ,not all of course, men would agree. I like the 12% on the guys too.

If 15-20% ladies had 30% ladies boobs they'd no longer be 15-20%. A larger bust would, naturally, increase their body fat percentage.

That said I think you'd find a surprising amount of men wouldn't fine 15% to be ideal at all. Not that it matters what some random men think, it's not the sort of thing I let stress me out, but there seem to be a lot that genuinely prefer an overall 'softer' look, not just in the hips/breast region.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    20 to 35%

But those numbers aren't super real...
    I'm 12% BF and don't look like this guy lol
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    10-25% on women. 15-18% probably is what I find most attractive (on headless pictures. the face is what really attracts me). But those pics aren't quite accurate. That 30% girl is quite a bit less I think, leaner even than the 25% girl.

For male physiques I admire, want for myself, or just fascinate me....4%-12%. Over 12% is just fat. But I'm weird and have a warped perspective of male bodies.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    30% is what I find most attractive on a woman if I were going on physical attractiveness alone.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    As a woman I would like to be around the 30% pic, I like my curves. Lol.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    19.1294527% exactly.

I prefer 19.1294526.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Chart is misleading. I am at 15% and don't have a comparable build to the picture.
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd like to be a 30 but I'd be very happy with a 35 ...but then again anything is better then my 280 lbs right now lol

On men I'd have to say 15 to 25. I've dated some 30's and a 35. I'm honestly not super into the whole six pack thing. I've always dated tall skinny guys so although it's fit and healthy and nice to look at , I don't swoon just cuz it's there. :)

Pluuuuuus.... When u sleep with a couple 10-12's and they suck and then u go to a 25-35 and they lay it down like nobodys business... Bahah!! Just sayin.. :)
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    For the women I'd like to look like the 30, according to my measurements I am in between the 30 and 35 but I see myself as the 35. Can't imagine I'm only 3% away from looking like the 30%. But my hips, bum and boobs and my thighs hold most of my weight which looks like where the 30% holds hers too? For the men I like the 15% not too defined but defined enough