Daily Motivation

Options

Replies

• HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You are a WINNER, nothing gets in YOUR way, YOU inspire others!!!! Thank you for being YOU!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU for being You :flowerforyou:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,420 Member
    Options
    I second that Thank YOU! :flowerforyou:

Chris
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this, its great!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    THIRSTY THURSDAY!! Your goal today along with your workout is to get 8, 8oz glass of water! Stay focused, BE DETERMINED!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!! You pushed hard this week, You have a goal and pushed yourself closer! Don't quit on me now, GET IT DONE! Have an amazing day, Go out and inspire someone!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Are you doing everything you said you would do to meet your fitness goals? If not why??? You had the desire to change, you have the ability. I know you CAN do it. Don't stop when it gets hard, PUSH THROUGH, like the winner you are!!!!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    :cry:

Chris
  • lijsda1
    Options

Chris

Why the sad face? I'm back and more motivated than ever :glasses:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    YOU are going to have good days and bad days, YOU are going to have down right disappointing days, BUT those days do not DEFINE YOU, they build character and make you stronger. If you can't jump or climb, go around. If you can't run, then walk or crawl. YOU HAVE IT WITHIN YOU TO OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE!!!
  • cpanus
    Options

Chris

Why the sad face? I'm back and more motivated than ever :glasses:

I was missing you. :flowerforyou:
  • cpanus
    Options
    YOU are going to have good days and bad days, YOU are going to have down right disappointing days, BUT those days do not DEFINE YOU, they build character and make you stronger. If you can't jump or climb, go around. If you can't run, then walk or crawl. YOU HAVE IT WITHIN YOU TO OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE!!!

Man! I needed this today! Thank you!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am that you have let me be a part of your fitness journey. You are an amazing group of friends and I have learned so much from each of you. Keep being AWESOME!!
  • lijsda1
    Options
    It's a great Monday morning!!! The baby slept for 6 straight hours and I feel refreshed and ready to go. Workout this morning will be Brazil Butt Lift: Sculpt!!

No matter what your workout is I am proud of you for making it a part of your new healthy life. You are such an inspiration to all those around you, keep up the great work!!
  • HaibaneReki
    Options
    It's a great Monday morning!!! The baby slept for 6 straight hours and I feel refreshed and ready to go. Workout this morning will be Brazil Butt Lift: Sculpt!!

No matter what your workout is I am proud of you for making it a part of your new healthy life. You are such an inspiration to all those around you, keep up the great work!!

ugh, six hours straight.. so envious! :ohwell: :smile:
  • lijsda1
    Options

She is almost 2 so it has been a long time coming. :)
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging posts needed this today and everyday!
  • HaibaneReki
    Options

She is almost 2 so it has been a long time coming. :)

don't even say this will last another year, ours is 11 months and since the 5th we're insomniacs.. :sad:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!! It's going to be another great day. You are amazing. You can do anything you set your mind to. I am always rooting for you because I know you can do it!!
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    BUMP for the motivation! I love this! :happy:
  • lijsda1
    Options
    There’s no passion to be found playing small — in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living. We all have potential, dreams, desires. But only you are able to decide whether you live it or not. Are you committed, or do you want more?